Forums

Help › Forums

Southern England Links, the Most Active CC Tour on WGT

Sun, Dec 23 2018 2:11 AM (178 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 11:46 AM

Just a few examples of our activity off last week, the start of our Summer Tour league season

Fixture 1

Fixture 2

Fixture 7

Our other fixtures all had around 90 or above members playing.

Some dont play league but play order of merit events instead

So out of approx 120 members then over 75% playing our league games is something others could only dream of.

Our proboards banter is top notch as well, so if you want to get most out of the game then SEL is the place to be.

Cheers

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 11:57 AM
    bubbsboy:
    So out of approx 120 members then over 75% playing ust league games is something others could only dream of.
    Have to agree with you there-that's a very good participation percentage.
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 12:28 PM

Thanks Lisa, we just keep active folks in club, and by that i mean club comp active.

Nothing against folk wanting to play WGT events of course, but playing some club stuff along the way.

With a lot of matchplay......and alt as you know ;-)

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 3:58 PM

This is not the Droid you are looking for.

But it is the CC you have been waiting your whole life for........ SEL

The force is strong with us. :-)

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 11:18 PM

Try southern Alberta in the summer.

weather excitement

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2018 3:07 AM

Although we are not a clash orientated club by any means, around 30 members played the last one and we finished 37th. Not bad considering we just use free and super passes.....and never ask folk to buy passes, waste of credits.

A gentleman in our club organises it and posts a thread on our proboards and we had 6 pages of discussion on Clash 78. So some really like it and good on them. I myself even played 1 round, which is a first ;-)

So if you are wanting top class competitions and play in the Clash then give us a shout.

Thanks

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2018 1:00 AM

Moin golfers, whoever and whereever you are. May I introduce us: We are SEL.

Dont trip over our name. We are an absolutely international club. We have Engerlunder Frisians, Scottfrisians, Welshfrisians, Canafrisians, Yankeefrisians, South Afrisians, Aussiefrisians, Spanfrisians, and a lot more Outerfrisians from different other upcuming frisian colonies all over the world called Earthfrisia.

So cross our way, just have a look. Maybe you will become the next SELfrisian.

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2018 4:58 PM

I believe we also have a Fresianfrisian as well. Moin Moin Everyone.

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2018 9:30 PM

Lots going on with great competitions and tournaments with excellent participation. Regular member organised and sponsored tournaments and loads of tips, help and guidance available from friendly and knowledgeable members on our Pro-boards forum..

If your interested in joining give Bubbs a shout or sign up on our ProBoards Forum

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2018 1:10 AM

Lots going on in our club folks and we even have quite a few of our members running events on WGT for others to enjoy.

All our advert bumps explain our club fully, but if you need more info and wish to join a friendly active club then we are here for you.

If you are owner of a club and are fed up trying to get members in your club to play events then contact me by all means and you and your actives can join us here.

Hell........you can even bring some of your events with you , i will do best to accomodate them as i do our existing members comps.

Cheers.

RSS