Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2017 4:09 PM
    Yancy and Gary both great and well deserving nominees...I don't know Lizard 69, but I'm sure he is deserving as well. CEverrett12, well what more can be said about he and his club's generosity ! Thank you Casey and the Bushwhackers, and Well Done to you !
  • Dneirf
    418 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 3:27 AM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 8:37 AM

Dneirf:

CEverett12:

We are back on track , Thank you Electro .. 

I, Dneirf, want to take this moment to publicly apologize to CEverett12 in regards to the unwarranted comments made by Dneirf earlier within this Thread.

The comments have since been removed by moderation and I apologize, please forgive me.

Tried to Post on your Profile Wall but Dneirf is obviously denied access via personal blocking list.

There is no need to remain imprisoned behind an blocking list, but that is your prerogative.

At the time of the unwarranted behavior Dneirf was recovering from WGT Deviation Syndrome and lost control of dignity, honor, and respect.

Again, my humble apologies to CEverett12.

This Post is void of any intentions seeking any nominations and/or gifts of any kind from the Gift of Golf Foundation for Dneirf.

This is only an public apology in effort to make things right. It is not good if tension exists in the community.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

Ok , Dneirf -   Apology accepted .

Thank you for reaching out in public forum , We all say things we regret at times .  The WGT community can be harsh but we should all respect each other even if we disagree.

Ill unblock you from my list ,  There is no reason for further hostilities .

The Gift of Golf Foundation is just a way to show our appreciation for the members in the community that deserve recognition .  No more & no less .

We all share common ground , We love the game , Sometimes people disagree on things and that's fine , There is no reason to attack or belittle people because they cant spell or use comma's correctly , I know my writing skills are not very good .

I'm not here to argue with anyone or make enemy's  .

Ceverett12 ....................

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 10:08 AM

pdb1:

DonaldKey8798:

OK I nominate CEverett12 :)........................

So true . Casey should nave been the first . We can all assume he is . It's a no brainer . 

Since he probably won't nominate himself . 

i sent him a sleeve of 

WGT Inferno Vapor Balls

Thank you Paul , Vey kind of you sir ..

• oldfloppy
    34 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 7:39 PM

Please i would love to feel some new clubs at the with the tips of my thumbs lol but really that would be great to be sponsored!!!

• vpd10
    2,112 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 8:05 PM

DonaldKey, I couldn't of said it better myself.

I have been out of commission for several months, thus I didn't know about this thread until today. I have read most of the threads and couldn't believe nobody nominated the Boss (how I refer to Casey).

Many don't know about the health problems Casey as gone through and he continues to be a Man among men and he is so generous. Always there to help. We are blessed to have such a Man as the Boss of our Country Club.

God Bless you Casey,

Don

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2017 5:37 PM

pdb1:
    oldfloppy:

Please i would love to feel some new clubs at the with the tips of my thumbs lol but really that would be great to be sponsored!!!

Well oldfloppy . About the only thing you are going to get here is 1st poster trophy .

Very appropriate

Good one Paul.  

RSS