Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 6:41 PM

Parstone has nominated Garypinhunter  for January .

Congratulations Gary ..

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 8:32 PM

CEverett12:

Superb nomination IMO, congratulations Gary.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 3:45 AM

Hi folks

I maybe an outsider in this thread, but I did read it (well, not all indeed) and I like and apreciate the idea of people with a lot of credits gifting goods as a special gesture to special players here at WGT. I want to throw two names in, maybe names that are already written again, but I wanna try to explain why I do in my broken english.

First name is Lizard69. Not only because he was my mentor, teached me and so many others so much about the game, helped with that and with his generousity and with his videos too. Also because he is such a nice and brave guy. Yes, brave, because of the way he handles his health issus. I know so well since last year I had my heart attack and my own surgeries how it is to live with that. In some special way he his my hero here at WGT.

Second name is Yancy. I know he also had a hard time lately. And I want to remind you all here how much fun he braught to us with his paranormal investigations.

So, if possible and not already done, I want to nominate Lizard69 and YancyCan.

Peace,  Friedel

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 6:36 AM
    alanti:

CEverett12:

Superb nomination IMO, congratulations Gary.

I am so thankful for the nomination. I ask that someone else receive a golf gift. I have the best clubs and I use the 10 credit ball. I have about 20 nike balls. I think what CEverett12 has done with this thread is just great. Gary
  • DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 2:26 PM

OK I nominate CEverett12 :)........................

• UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 3:33 PM

eye would like to ask  Wgt,   to have people cheering on the sidelines when we make a birdie, or a good shot, that would be Cool !  many other games have people cheering !   (:--}  Please play the  PNC Chanllege, every birdie made  wgt. will donate a $1  to  Arnie's Army

RSS