Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 5:07 PM
    pdb1:
    pdb1:

After that match . Why don't the nominees from the first month play an alt shot match with the player from the second ,?And so on

I thought it might be a good idea to include all the nominees .

Apprarently not .

Can't blame a guy for trying

can i play the winner ?...lol i'm still tryin to figure out how to get us all together here for a cookout lol...since wgt took away my Michelob jet back in 2013...and a gr8 idea Paul
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Fri, Oct 20 2017 6:43 PM
    Wow...I am quite humbled and amazed that I would even be mentioned in the same breath as any of you guys. Compared to the time, dedication, and work all of the previous winners have put in here, not to mention Casey and his very generous band for coming up with this wonderful idea. To quote Bill & Ted..."I am not worthy !". I can't hold a candle to any of you gentlemen. That being said, I would like to second the nomination of Opy for this months Gift of Golf Award...and, sincerely, thank you Paul.
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2017 4:59 PM
    Thank you Paul. Thank you very much indeed.
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2017 6:19 PM
    Thank you ....but I have every thing that I want or need from WGT or the pro Shop unless I could have the Golden Max Wedge Set ..
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2017 6:21 PM
    Sorry .. I am on a Bad Cricket Bar Trip
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 10:13 AM

Hey guys , A couple of days until November nominees are honored , This month we have .

Paulton  =  2000 credits

Drmoose  = 2000 credits 

Congratulations gentlemen , Ill be in touch so we can get you taken care of ..

Ceverett12...............................

We will be taking the month of December off ,  To be continued in January .

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 9:38 AM
    A sincere thank you to CEverett12 and the Bushwackers for their generosity, but, more importantly, the honor of being considered a candidate for contributions made to the community. Doc :)
RSS