Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 12:23 PM
    And both are incredibly worthy nominees IMO.
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 12:38 PM
    alanti:
    And both are incredibly worthy nominees IMO.
    I second that.
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 3:22 PM
    3rd
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 3:52 PM
    Thanks fellers ! I am truly humbled. I must say that it has been both a privilege, and, an honor to interact with you gents in our shared addiction to this wonderful game. Should this play through, I will match whatever is received in a donation to Waynes' Christmas event this year. Thanks again to CEverette12 and the Bushwhackers for their continued generosity and community spirit. In a " me first " world, it really is a breath of fresh air. Doc :)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 4:38 PM
    drmoose:
    I will match whatever is received in a donation to Waynes' Christmas event this year.
    As will I and add in a Space Bar
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 5:04 PM
    opyeuclid:
    drmoose:
    I will match whatever is received in a donation to Waynes' Christmas event this year.
    As will I and add in a Space Bar
    Sounds like a plan Opy...I will do the same. And Congrats Doc, I hope one day to have the honor of a match w/you both.
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 8:02 PM
    Here's a thought, why don't the three of us try to hook up w / my co nominee Paulton & have a round fer gits an' shiggles ? I'm in, any format, let's do it! Doc:)
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 8:06 PM
    drmoose:
    Here's a thought, why don't the three of us try to hook up w/ Paulton & have a round fer gits an' shiggles ? I'm in, any format, let's do it! Doc:)
    good w/me would be fun...anytime next few days here
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2017 2:04 PM
    drmoose:
    Here's a thought, why don't the three of us try to hook up w / my co nominee Paulton & have a round fer gits an' shiggles ? I'm in, any format, let's do it! Doc:)
    I am in ,, just let me know when OPY
RSS