Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Belt

Thu, May 20 2010 7:33 PM (624 replies)
  • yourmaster
    20 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 6:19 PM

Hey JT,

Having trouble seeing pauls or pigkiller online...but i'll keep trying...probably a time difference thing

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 10:52 AM

Master: Match not played between Plim and Gladsonescrewer (as far as I know). Further action still not decided.

Tag Team: Yourmaster, I understand your problem, as you are playing 2 people on the other side of the Earth. I'll give you today, and then I'll have to give you another match to play.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 12:43 PM

gladstonescrewer has conceded our match to me. i think pc problems were to blame we tryed on a few occasions to play our match only to freeze and get disconnected. not the way i wanted to win. hope you get your pc sorted out mate play soon.

• scott13570
    76 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 2:34 PM

just want to put this down as a date stamp, me and bigjeff65 are comunicating just finding it hard to get the game played with time zone's... work...  but hoping to get it played.

thanxs scott

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 7:43 PM

YourMaster, both Pigkiller and Pauls are Aussie's. They are 14hrs ahead of east coast time. Someone needs to get up early, or stay up late.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 9:13 AM

Master: Plim will now play WvMountaineer. The deadline is the 24th of December.

Tag Team: Rnegv needs to play either Jtxpress or Krypler. The deadline is the 24th of December.

Hack: Match between Faterson and Gtechbob not played. Faterson will now play Briandorrell. The deadline is the 24th of December.

All future matches deadline's will be the 24th of December. There will then be a break between the 25th of December and the 3rd of January, with the tourney continuing on the 4th.

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 12:54 PM

CHRISTMAS BREAK for all!

Way to go Ellis. Great idea to take a break. I think a lot of people will be doing the family thing, going on vacations, and won't have the extra time to play games with us.

So, everyone have a GREAT CHRISTMAS, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, and we will pick this back up on Monday Jan. 4 2K10.

Don't forget this weeks matches tho. A chance for all champs to wear the belt an extra week sounds good. JTxpress

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 1:25 PM

UPCOMING MATCHES. (NOTE) Time frame is shorter due to Christmas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 4:23 PM

The Tag Team match is on hold for the moment. I have heard  that they lost the belts last night. I am currently trying to clear up the situation. I need to hear from YourMaster, Pauls, or Pigkiller ( one of the participants)asap please. We're not clairvoyant.  Thankyou,  JT

• yourmaster
    20 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 5:44 AM
    Hey Jt, Yourmaster lost to Pauls who shot 35 and yourmaster shot 36
RSS