Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Belt

Thu, May 20 2010 7:33 PM (624 replies)
  • EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 9:59 AM

Well, after an hour for non-stop profile checking and average editing, the new tiers have been made. Some look the same, while others look completely different.

However, the records for each people have yet to be added onto the tables. Give me 10 minutes, and the records will be put on, and the tables updated, until the next update that is.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 10:20 AM

All records have been added, and, as an added bonus, there is a new survey to fill out here (link also on front page).

Remember, everyone's opinion is important, and it is you who control the fate of the WGT Belt, so please fill out the survey, and tell us what you think so that we can make this tourney even better than it is now!

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2009 12:55 PM

(Shameless plug) The Sign-Ups are now open for my newest tourney, The 12 Days of Christmas!

Of course the sign-ups are still open for this tourney as well.... (Shameless plug over).

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2009 10:10 PM

Result of the Belt tag team -

Rnegv  defeat  coolswing  4 & 2

Very good game by rnegv again and i missed a few short putts which didn't help.  Oh well next time i guess ! thanks Ellis and my partner Kobalt46.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 8:33 AM

Master: Match not played. Plim will now play Gladstonescrewer.

Tag Team: Yourmaster will now play Pigkiller or Pauls.

Good luck to all, Jtxpress is again in charge for the weekend. 

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 1:21 PM

UPCOMING MATCHES

Photobucket

Photobucket

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2009 5:51 PM

I've been putting on so much weight lately, next-door neighbours can now hardly recognize me; perhaps a few additional holes will be needed for the Hack Belt. Anyway, this was a nice match featuring many great putts and despite that, lots of unused birdie opportunities for both players, while both of them also got bogged down by double-bogeys on the notorious slopes of green 15.

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2009 12:06 PM

Faterson,

Very nice win, congrats to you. It looks like your getting a good win streak going with 3 now. Keep it up. :-) A couple more and you will be eligible for bump up to amateur division. (LOL, that's the only way I was able to move up )

Your next defense will be against GtechBob. Good luck to the both of you.

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2009 12:21 PM

Photobucket

• TrevorTurner
    106 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2009 6:28 AM
    I will patiently wait two months for my next chance.
RSS