Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Belt

Thu, May 20 2010 7:33 PM (624 replies)
  • EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 11:44 AM

Golf Belt 02.jpg

… from the hacks to the legends, there’s a title for everyone … but only one can be crowned WGT Champion ...

To see a list of the rules, please visit the other thread here

To see a list of entries, champions and reults, click here

THis tourney is now closed, and moved to www.wgtls.co.uk. Thanks for playing!

Thank you,

EllisSpice, Kobalt46, JTxpress and Coolswing (formally Gaeorfuqiu)

WGT belt organizers

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 12:07 PM

A  big Thank You for putting all this information into the first post.

It will make things much easier for all players involved.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 12:50 PM

Great job Ellis & Kobalt, Thanks guys for keeping this tourney going and doing so well. Excellent new page !

• rnegv
    55 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 1:15 PM

Ellis   it's RNEGV  instead of MEGV.......Thanks for making that correction

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 5:11 PM

Hey Ellis Kobalt and Cool, incredible job with making this, without a doubt, one of the best community tournaments to date on WGT. You have raised the level of competition to a new height, and you have made by far the biggest and most wide-spread tournament to date. You have found 66 entries in this event, including two players with scoring averages under 60, as well as ten players with averages under 63. You have in your event some of the most notable names on WGT, people like Faterson and Salamii, TaterNater and Plim, Edchavez and Mfandrews, Coolswing and ChrisCrosby, Thunderbird and MyNadsItch, JonnyBau and Jasondement, and scores of others. You have completed fourteen matches without one major mishap and only positive comments. You have created organized tables and schedules and put up a new, improved, and neat thread that has gotten many thank-yous and will continue to do so. You have heralded the one Legend Tier belt-holder and praised the Hack Tier holder, and made every one in between feel just as important in winning the famed WGT Belt. You have made us wait on the edge of our seats as matches like Zant vs. Thunderbird played out, matches that have never been rivaled in WGT history in terms of skill level on both ends. Never has there been such talent as there is in WGT Belt, taking the masters and pros and amateurs alike and sorting them in a way that makes sure that only the worthy play each other and never is there a blow-out - only top-notch matches that are more even than two slices of bread. And still the cycle continues, just two weeks into this everlasting event, one that will now and forevermore be considered one of the greatest on WGT. Soon, I'm sure, we will see ads for belt-matches, be they for any tier, and everyone will be wondering what will happen. And the WGT Belt will have succeeded, as it is now, in starting a well-run, organized tournaments that people enjoy. I conclude, once more, by giving many thanks to the leaders of what could be the best tournament on WGT: EllisSpice, Kobalt46, and Coolswing. (Please do not include me, as I only stated a little bit of the organization - the beginning idea was Ellis's and it was a wonderful one!) Please join me in echoing my sentiments for this Legend tier-esque tournament and never stop signing up and never stop playing!

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 6:47 PM

Wasnt i scheduled to play a match from Sept. 14- Sept 17?? Why was the thread moved?

• Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2009 5:04 AM

Yes Ed you need to get with Plim and set a time and let Ellis and myself know when you are playing...New thread cause Gaoerfuqiu was the originator of the first thread..

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2009 6:59 AM

Hi everyone.  As part of the brand new home for the WGT Belt Tournament we're going to add some new things to make this thread more attractive and at the same time create an exciting atmosphere for the players involves.  From now on we'll announce a new match up for any division we're going to post a sort of poster to promote the match.  So without further delay here is the first one.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2009 7:49 AM

• vabighack
    463 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2009 8:53 AM

My avg. is 69.7....please enter me in the tournament...many thanks.

RSS