Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Belt

Thu, May 20 2010 7:33 PM (624 replies)
  • EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 5:56 AM

Tag Team; In light of new information (thanks Yourmaster), the next belt match is now Pigkiller against either Jtxpress or Krypler.

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 2:24 PM

YM, thankyou for posting result.

OK, We have new Tag Team Champions. Pauls, and Pigkiller have finally dethroned Rnegv, and YourMaster. Nice job guys.But don't get to comfortable, because your first title defense will be against Krypler and myself. :-)

Pigkiller will defend against Krypler this time, so you guys get together and see if you can figure out a time. I know this is a busy week for all, and it's also a shorter time frame, so good luck both of you. JT

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 2:49 PM

Photobucket

• vabighack
    463 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 4:59 PM

budman64 and I played for the belt today.  We had many issues with the meter, especially budman.  He is a great guy to play a round with and i appreciated his company.   I shot 37 and he shot 38.  Would have been a few strokes less for both but the meter kept us from doing our best. 

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 9:36 AM

Well, the WGT Belt has reached a big milestone. The Amateur match between Vabighack and Budman64 was 100th in WGT Belt history!

Legend: Match not played. New match to be announced in new year.

Pro: Match not played. New match to be announced in new year.

Amateur: Match to be announced in new year. 

• kkyzer
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 9:26 AM

NAME: kkyzer

TIER: Pro

AVG: 65.48

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 4:41 PM

A Bethpage Black, Back 9 round played in the unconventional combination of practice mode + Pro tees + high winds + very fast greens + easy pins no. 1. Faterson's bid at a sub-par round failed on the last hole after a bungled flop shot, leaving him with a 6.1ft par putt on a sloping green that he didn't convert. (It's off to Prague now for the holidays. Merry Christmas to all Belt players and organizers!)

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 8:11 AM

Hi,

I am withdrawing from this tournament because the tournament organizer EllisSpice has as of today been expressing sympathies with virulent, extreme, repeat forum abusers in another thread, while substituting the victims of others' abuse for the perpetrators. I am amazed, outraged and disappointed by this. The last thing these scarcely moderated forums need, is for people to sympathize with and encourage habitual forum offenders and multiple-account holders to continue their abuse. (I will be happy to re-enter the tournament if EllisSpice publicly retracts his words and apologizes for them.)

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 7:19 AM

The WGT belt restarts again tomorrow, and here are the new matches:

Legend: Coolswing V Lilrob88

Master: Yet to be decided

Pro: Scott13570 V TaterNater

Amateur: Vabighack V Nh1977

Hack: Due to Faterson's withdrawal, the next match will be Mojozach V Disturbian

Tag Team: The next match would have been Pauls/Pigkiller V Gaoerfuqiu/ThunderBoltz. However, since Gao has been banned, this will have to be reviewed.

Good luck to all, and I hope you had a happy new year!

• playboya
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 9:31 PM

I would like very much to be added to the WGT Belt. I am PlayBoya - Pro - 72.39 currently. Thank you very much Gent's.

RSS