Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Belt

Thu, May 20 2010 7:33 PM (624 replies)
  • EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 5:27 AM

WHITE FLAG! WHITE FLAG!

I give in! I made a very bad choice, and as such, Vabighack will now play Chuckiee for the Amateur belt.

Sorry for making my mistake, but I am only human, and I can't make the right choice all of the time.

Now, onto a different topic, Zant has had to give up the belt due to a lack of time to play. As such, Kosei82 will play Skopman20 for the belt. Good luck!

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 8:18 AM

Sorry for making my mistake, but I am only human, and I can't make the right choice all of the time.

As I also Ellis, that was the honorable thing to do sir! I have retracted my post and thank you for taking the time to review the matter! :))

• vabighack
    463 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 1:16 PM

I cannot thank my friends enough for taking up for me in this matter.  I appreciate your input and it will not be forgotten. Also, thank you scott13570 for coming forward with the facts in our non-match.  Chuckiee and I will play this as soon as possible.  Ellis, thank you for re-considering and allowing me to play for the belt. 

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 1:18 PM

Well, hopefully, all is well now. VA's back on the top of the list, and will be the host for his match. Ellis booboo'd and hopes everyone will accept his apology. We're only human, and as such, are prone to mistakes occasionally. Again, sorry to all involved.

Sorry Bob, but your going to have to wait one more match before you can start on your new reign of terror. Good Luck Boyzzzzzzzzz

Photobucket

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 1:51 PM

Photobucket

• scott13570
    76 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 8:20 AM

to Ellis &  JT , well done.. a problem solved is a problem halved. GL VABIGHACK/CHUCKIEE, in your'e bout have a good 1. and a big thanxs to all involved in this never ending tourney/story keep up the good work u all deserve it 4 the time and effort u put in on your own free time. big masive pat on the back guy's.

thanxs scott13570

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 4:36 PM
    two wva mountianers going at it and vabighack retains the belt. VA slaped me around the whole time it wasnt as close as it looks va 37 chuckiee 38. VA I hope you hold on to the belt for awhile after all that has happened. good luck chuckiee ps Ellis I have the card saved I can email it to you I need a email address
  • olliesmith
    16 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 3:37 AM
    please enter me my av is 68.59
  • JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2009 8:33 PM

Photobucket

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 9:04 AM

I am just about to do the tier changes, so if anyone goes onto the spreadsheets andsees something weird, it's meant to be there.

Just a warning.

RSS