Forums

Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 11:28 AM

oh man thanks for telling me that. i totally take that back i did not do the math correctly i am fully embarrassed .this was nothing against him i think its great how good he is and i really cant compete with that.

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 11:35 AM

thekidispure:

hi you know what i want to know the number 1 player on here has 308,000 credits approximately in his account ,why hasnt he taken any credits out of the account .says hes won 38,000 bucks so hasnt withdrew any .i have a problem with this he is so rich he dont need it come on he could take out 38,000 dollars no problem he wins majority of tournaments this is why i have completely quit playing money tournaments .

Try doing your maths again. 38,000 bucks is 3.8 million credits.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 11:45 AM

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 11:51 AM

im pretty sure earnings are real and can withdraw them.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 11:51 AM

thekidispure:

im pretty sure earnings are real and can withdraw them.

I'm pretty sure you're dead wrong.  :-)

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 11:58 AM

i just read it says you can exchange for real world items but its only what they offer again sorry.but im not dead wrong

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 1:36 PM

thekidispure:
    but im not dead wrong

You're grasping at straws though....

Andy

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 2:08 PM

yes andy i admit i was wrong but with help from you guys on the forum you have straightened me out i thank you guys fully for clearing this all up .

• 1yes1no
    223 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 7:04 PM

Twitch means nothing to a good cheat program.  The meter is an area of screen memory existing within your computer.  A defined area on the meter can be watched to see if it changes memory content.  If it does, do a defined action.  You can program hot keys to watch one of several areas on the meter, say 4 left of ding, ding, four right of ding.  Now you have 9 defined hot keys to select nine spots on the meter where the hit of the ball will occur.  Random variations of meter speed will not affect such a program None of this requires a special keyboard or mouse, just very good programming skills, or one of the existing better cheat programs that are available for online games plus some social networking on the cheat forums. (yes, they exist.)  Auto-dingers are blasé, unsophisticated, droll. The good ways to do it would be unnoticable unless the guy using one was an idiot.  I will not tell anybody how to do such a thing, but everyone should realize that such a thing is possible.

That said, I would never use a cheat program for the same reason that I would not play myself in a game of chess.  Without good recompense, or even with, it would be mindlessly boring and uninteresting.  Some people do such things and think it is smart, cool, or whatever euphemism they conjure up to feel good about their twisted view of life and morals.  In many ways, I think that we should feel sorry for them.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 8:17 PM

1yes1no:
    Twitch means nothing to a good cheat program.

Well written if I may say if a sad conclusion.  What you describe renders Twitch worthless then as any guarantee of fair play.

No offense as you seem very knowledgeable on this and I take your advice very seriously.  Obviously if any one had a counter argument to that I would be all eyes, lol.  

Shame!

RSS