Forums

Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 3:08 PM

Was that 'dis-pickle'?

TDSL, grow up dude, you've been here long enough to have read all of the (HE,SHE,THEY) cheat threads.

So, a question to you.  With your stats, have you, personally, been injured by these (supposed) cheats? Someone "cheat" you out of a prize?

If not - What's your beef? You enjoy jousting with windmills for someone else's account?

Multi-accounters, sure - they exist. Until WGT starts filtering ISP addresses against WGT handles (forget VPN for a moment) - it's going to be a fact of life!  So don't play for credits outside of your CC (Problem #1 solved).

Cheat programs- WOW - given the beggarly sums to be won here, who would waste their time?  OR Are you really excited by the prospect of spending a thousand bucks to "talk" with Mister WGT?  Or better yet - how about spending $1,650 for a $250.00 Amazon or iTunes card?  Maybe 3 grand for a "Custom" Golf bag.

P.S. I really don't "KNOW" that someone cheated to gain access to the finals!  TS is right WGAS and Fatdan is even more right!!!

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 4:16 PM

Being gullible towards cheaters doesn't help the situation.     Saying WHO CARES is what the software cheats want to hear.    Meanwhile legit players get held back just like the 5th and 6th place finishers this year in the VT.    

Here is an example why these players cheat and you draw your own conclusion Mr. Wheels.     

step 1-- Verify your account through WGT. 

step 2 --achieve the credits needed to purchase the $250 amazon gift card. 

step 3--go to elite equipment in the pro-shop and purchase the gift card.

step 4-  Use the gift card on amazon to purchase gifts for family members such as Christmas or birthday presents.  Or even something great for yourself like video games, clothing apparel, etc. 

Thus keeping money in your own pocket.  Not having to fork out funds to purchase such items must be great huh? Definitely worth it I would say considering every year I spend thousands of dollars during the holidays.  I would love to save some extra money by being able to cheat my way to one of these Amazon Gift Cards.   

This is another thing I have tried to tell WGT.   Do away with the Gift Cards.  Or give the Gift Cards to the real winners like   Fmags or Walk0flife.   For winning the right way.  Without Cheating. 

Either way the 250 dollar amazon gift card is very achievable and isn't as far out of reach as some may think.    I have had my credits up to 180k      just playing skins and Match Play Challenges.   It isn't as hard as people think to achieve. And if the player has Cheat Software they are almost unbeatable.  Thus meaning they wont lose much and make it to their credit goal even quicker.         I have  been a gamer over 25 years.   I cant stand a Cheat.     Cheers  Doc

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 4:26 PM

Wheels65:
    So, a question to you.  With your stats, have you, personally, been injured by these (supposed) cheats? Someone "cheat" you out of a prize?

You're playing into his hands. You're right but watch out.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 6:24 PM

How many times do  you people  have to be told , Twitch is not the answer unless you are in monitor capture, Let me say that again TWITCH IS NOT THE ANSWER UNLESS YOU ARE IN MONITOR CAPTURE.

In window capture all applications are hid from the viewer, and if you hide the  courser no one, never knows what he or she is clicking .

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 6:39 PM

Woodoworkery:

How many times do  you people  have to be told , Twitch is not the answer unless you are in monitor capture, Let me say that again TWITCH IS NOT THE ANSWER UNLESS YOU ARE IN MONITOR CAPTURE.

In window capture all applications are hid from the viewer, and if you hide the  courser no one, never knows what he or she is clicking .

You're right. I've been experimenting with my Twitch off and on all day trying to get a better/quicker load time. I switched from monitor to window capture and it cut the meter off (hid it). I referred to it in my Twitch Question post earlier today. Monitor shows everything the player sees, taskbar and all.

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 6:41 PM

Woodoworkery:

Your right, but it is fun when a player shows a cheat engine accidentally, and they get booted for cheating.

Oops I meant it's funny, when a player shows a cheat icon and still plays today.

Good stuff there!!

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 6:41 PM

ISH47:

fatdan:
    lets just say that's priceless!

Pot meet Kettle..

Jus' sayin'

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 7:28 PM

jayw4862:
    You're right. I've been experimenting with my Twitch off and on all day trying to get a better/quicker load time. I switched from monitor to window capture and it cut the meter off (hid it). I referred to it in my Twitch Question post earlier today. Monitor shows everything the player sees, taskbar and all.

Some people have 3 monitors, and twitch lets you pick which monitor it shows.

Chopping off the bottom is a known chrome issue (I think) too.  Not a cheat issue ntw just not able to see spin setting thing.  I think (did you say you are having the issue too) 720 does seem better for not chopping that off than the 480 res setting - nuisance as 720 larger of course file size wise or go to a real crappy bitrate.  I am still experimenting around that...

What twitch does do though is show the meter up, and so at least deletes the talk on 50 seconds crawls - you can see a player holding etc.

What twitch will not do is show up an auto clicker - plenty are telling me you can do that.  Away from real even more funky wind deletion stuff (frankly not required if you can play at all) we are left with what twitch can't do, and that is show up an auto clicker as say. Should there be a witch hunt on someone who dings 99.99% of the time is the next ?.......Well If I were WGt I would be looking closely at it with what resources they have (if they have them), but to me it's a tough one and witch hunts never work........................ 

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 7:43 PM

Jimbog1964:
    Chopping off the bottom is a known chrome issue (I think) too.  Not a cheat issue ntw just not able to see spin setting thing.  I think (did you say you are having the issue too) 720 does seem better for not chopping that off than the 480 res setting - nuisance as 720 larger of course file size wise or go to a real crappy bitrate.  I am still experimenting around that...

Yes, I tried the 720 and it cut the bottom off pretty bad. Couldn't even see the player's feet, meter, or ball. It didn't affect the play, but still took time to load between holes. After checking more videos out, I found that there's not much I can because of my crappy upload speed. The video for people with low upload speeds used 1mbps as the example, and he even said anything below that would be laggy, if playable at all. But, he was using some other game, and not sure if it was a flash-based game. 

I'm just going to stick with the recording for now. Don't see myself making any finals or top 70, anyway. Well, unless I head down to Little Joe's Internet Cafe on Main St ;-)..and it ain't worth the 3 mile drive. 

Let the cheats and legit big boys battle it out again this year. I'll stick with the videos and surveys. They pay really well :-)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2015 7:50 PM

jayw4862:
    Yes, I tried the 720 and it cut the bottom off pretty bad. Couldn't even see the player's feet, meter, or ball. It didn't affect the play, but still took time to load between holes. After checking more videos out, I found that there's not much I can because of my crappy upload speed. The video for people with low upload speeds used 1mbps as the example, and he even said anything below that would be laggy, if playable at all. But, he was using some other game, and not sure if it was a flash-based game. 

If you go to my twitch channel (on my page) and use something not chrome based as the browser 720 seems OK? (do let me know if not)- everything is 720 except the 1 identified .  480 though (like the file size of course) does seem to chop.  Not experimented around other settings:

One young man drew up the following (I don't vouch in anyway for all of it it, but looks a  useful thing to work with):

RSS