Forums

Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 7:19 AM

LOL. Cheat threads are always so comical and this old one fits the bill. How many WGT players are there? A million? 2? 1/2?  Check out how many of them actually use this fraud of a program that Turner's been hawking since 2009.  :-D

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 1:32 PM

YankeeJim:

LOL. Cheat threads are always so comical and this old one fits the bill. How many WGT players are there? A million? 2? 1/2?  Check out how many of them actually use this fraud of a program that Turner's been hawking since 2009.  :-D

I be comical like you, here it not say 17 it say only one

http://perfect-meter-ultimate-edition.software.informer.com/

• grumpyolddom
    384 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 2:58 PM

Jim can I ask you a question? 

If someone in your CC said to you " Jim I have been playing for a very long time and guess what I found out.If you hit a 7 iron as a punch shot it will almost always leave the ball within 4 ft of the cup" ( this is not actually true but lets pretend for a moment) Is this a cheat?? Or lets say you know that if you are in a bunker and the depth of the sand makes no difference .And  hitting a P.W. punch will always put you on the green very close to the hole. What I am trying to say is that perhaps again perhaps these players that have played 1000's  of ranked rounds' And have won a lot of credits just don't want to give up this power.  Just have secrets of shots and clubs acting a certain way. That they will not give up. I have not played that long but I have found a small part of these flaws in the game. Greens which are fairly flat but hit to the right side and somehow the ball just rolls down on a flat to the hole. If I keep this information secret or only let certain people (CC) members have it is this cheating. I know there are tricks to every game but if that trick is a flaw in the game that only you and some of your close friends know than I think that is cheating. I guess that is what everyone means by practice makes perfect you know all the flaws or tricks.    

Why can't we see our opponents meter and club in a AS game? WGT might be afraid of showing just how vem actually effects shots of certain players. example you are next to me on the fairway 1 yard further up. I hit a 5 iron into the wind it lands 2 ft from the cup, you see this and  you hit the same 5 iron and yours comes up 10 ft short?? It would be nice to have this information. Even nice to see on replays. I cannot think of a reason why at least seeing your opponents club would hurt.

JMHO 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 3:50 PM

grumpyolddom:
    If someone in your CC said to you " Jim I have been playing for a very long time and guess what I found out.If you hit a 7 iron as a punch shot it will almost always leave the ball within 4 ft of the cup" ( this is not actually true but lets pretend for a moment) Is this a cheat??

If it is then I've been cheating for over 4 years. I can't tell you how many players I've shared stuff with that own me now.

I'm a bit alarmed that you would think things like sharing shot setups and learning from others is a form of cheating. Take any one of those at the top and ask them how they got there. The answer's going to be universal AND it's going to include everything you see as being a big secret.

Ever thought of actually asking something in chat during a game or even here? I guarantee there's somebody with a good answer to whatever part of the game you want to master. Even better, you get various solutions oftentimes and that serves as some of the best "secret sharing" you'll ever see. To think someone keeps something about the game to themselves to gain advantage is a bit much. Maybe somebody sneaking around a lower tier but certainly not anybody with any game.

Speak up instead of letting the imagination run away with itself.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 3:58 PM

YankeeJim:

grumpyolddom:
    If someone in your CC said to you " Jim I have been playing for a very long time and guess what I found out.If you hit a 7 iron as a punch shot it will almost always leave the ball within 4 ft of the cup" ( this is not actually true but lets pretend for a moment) Is this a cheat??

If it is then I've been cheating for over 4 years. I can't tell you how many players I've shared stuff with that own me now.

I'm a bit alarmed that you would think things like sharing shot setups and learning from others is a form of cheating. Take any one of those at the top and ask them how they got there. The answer's going to be universal AND it's going to include everything you see as being a big secret.

Ever thought of actually asking something in chat during a game or even here? I guarantee there's somebody with a good answer to whatever part of the game you want to master. Even better, you get various solutions oftentimes and that serves as some of the best "secret sharing" you'll ever see. To think someone keeps something about the game to themselves to gain advantage is a bit much. Maybe somebody sneaking around a lower tier but certainly not anybody with any game.

Speak up instead of letting the imagination run away with itself.

+1 YJ

I play a lot of random stroke play. Alt. shot and whatnot. I watch some of these players hitting shots that i shake my head at.

They do not ask any questions,, and most of them have a fit if i try to help them.

Last game guy hit ball in the rough and was 50% but he was only about 120 yards from the green. I said hit this one full and add 30 yards. Yup.... told me to STFU.... and then hit it and it landed 20 yards short. Then got pissed and disconnected.

I don't give any pointers now unless asked.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 4:35 PM

Gerald you can give me pointers till the grass turns brown.......lol

Gary (woodo)

Still trying to figure this game out.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 4:58 PM

ENOUGH of this BS. Let it be. Who cares anymore? If you have to fake it, then so be. Otherwise have fun and play some virtual golf.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 7:46 PM

renniw52:

ENOUGH of this BS. Let it be. Who cares anymore? If you have to fake it, then so be. Otherwise have fun and play some virtual golf.

I'm with you Renni, been at it for over six years! Someday I may learn and figure out how to do the WGT math as it seems different than what was taught in school. No notes just bangin away and having a good time doing it with some really great friends! 

To the guy that woke this thread up thanks for waking up another cheat thread, if you can't do it then no one else should be able to either! 

• Timnator
    272 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 8:16 PM

renniw52:

THANK YOU!  This comes up every once in awhile (cheats), my opinion...who gives a rats ass? I have no doubt that the top players can shoot the scores that are posted. Even when I shoot a great round for me...60ish, I KNOW there were plenty of shots that I could have saved. In any game (yes this is a game..for fun), people will cheat. SCREW THEM  :)

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 2:27 AM

grumpyolddom:
    Why can't we see our opponents meter and club in a AS game?

do you ask your opponent in a real golf game what club he is using every time he is lining up for his for his shot or take a peak to see what club he is pulling out of his bag...?

geraldlarousse:
    They do not ask any questions,, and most of them have a fit if i try to help them.

unnecessary reaction by your opponent, however, in a real game would you point out to your opponent, particularly if you didn't know him, how to play his shots or tell him after hitting what he did wrong...I would usually wait until asked.....

renniw52:

right with you there Renn.......never saw so much time wasted on this subject........enjoy the ups & downs & the laughs.....

:-)

RSS