Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 4:57 AM

Snaike:

papaage:
    because people are shooting 50 with cheat programs!
    Step up or shut up.

Show proof of your accusations.

Just because you can't do something doesn't mean that someone else can't either.

/pathetic.

Where is your proof that they don't. Just show all us pathetic ones the f*ckin proof.

In other words step up or stfu

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 5:13 AM

Johniedino:

Snaike:

papaage:
    Step up or shut up.

Just because you can't do something doesn't mean that someone else can't either.

/pathetic.

Where is your proof that they don't. Just show all us pathetic ones the f*ckin proof.

Johnie,

In this country you are innocent until proven guilty.   The burden of proof is on the accusers.  Someone correct me if I missed the memo on that.

Andy

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 5:28 AM

Adam Turner......lol....   I remember those days. That guy went bats**t nuts.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 5:30 AM

This is jelousy at its best, just because some one can't score low themselves, they accuse people of cheating.  Spend less time here accusing people of cheating in forums, and spend that time learning the game instead, then you might score well yourself.

• realhard59
    29 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 6:04 AM

very well put

• HACTUP
    13 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 6:41 AM

Tiger Woods cheated....on numerous occasions ;)

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 7:03 AM

I've never played Bollox in a game.....but I have played Tess and Infinito who are amongst the best on this game and I can tell you without a doubt in my mind that they are just very very good players....and they are very nice individuals too and great fun to join a game with.

Sure they do  hit the odd stray tee shots and approach shots like the rest of us....but their putting is spot on from 1-18ft away...and that's what the difference is. Driving's for show....putting's for dough.

I have no doubt that Bollox, Pluer and AvLee are all just very damn good at the game too and will know every bounce on all of the courses and all of the greens inside out.

When I first started playing regularly in September last year I too wondered how these folks could hit so low....but over time if folks practise really hard and get to know the courses....they'll see that really low scores can be achieved.

I used to think a -8 on Oakmont f9 or b9 was an impossible task until the other day when I birdied the first 5 holes on the back 9 only to see oakmont turn round and bite my sorry a$$ for trying to get too clever. But maybe another time I'll reach the -8.....with a lot more practise.

Respect

TBE

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 7:08 AM

andyson:

Johniedino:

Snaike:

papaage:
    Step up or shut up.

/pathetic.

Johnie,

In this country you are innocent until proven guilty.   The burden of proof is on the accusers.  Someone correct me if I missed the memo on that.

Andy

Andy: I never said that they cheat, just prove that they don't. Defense has to prove their case as well as the prosecution.

J

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 7:29 AM

ChiChiCheezo:

Cheat programs are not the biggest problem - WGT needs to do something about multi-accounters

I agree with <Boomerboy44> a page or two back in that it is distinctly possible that a few people are just trying to provoke you guys with these accusations of cheating, to get a rise out of you, to perpetuate an issue, real or not. Don't forget this is the internet and there's ALWAYS such people lurking. I mean look at this guy above <ChiChiwhatever>, just joined yesterday and is calling for action against "multi-accounters"?! Fairly obvious it IS a multi-accounter and is just winding us up. Don't let 'em bother you. Just keep bashin' it.

• gobbog
    150 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 7:46 AM

I think WGT has set the game set up in a way that cheating doesn't effect the outcome. I've played many shots that I've dinged perfectly only to result in a ball going into a bunker. I've had many shots that I've missed the ding by a huge margin and ended up in the middle of the fairway or 3 feet from the pin. Sometimes the only putts that I make are when I've missed the shot!

If there is some cheat program that can give you a perfect ding every time or tell you what club to use, I doubt it will help a good player that much. Good players know about good course management, know where to miss the shot, know where to land on the green for an easy 15 foot putt. 

RSS