Forums

Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 7:24 PM

Mohawk1:
    Pretty sad if some hide behind something like this and steal money from unsuspecting players ...

This is off topic but i feel the need to correct the statement (quote).  It is not money they are stealing but WGT credits.  Not that it matters.... just saying.... 

bbeards4 (CLINT)

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 7:25 PM

I'd like to see WGT do something about all those folks who fire off wild accusations of cheating without any substance whatsoever to prove their claims because I'm tired of hearing the same old crap and the squealing cry babies are doing my head in.

I like facts not fiction. WGT can act on fact not accusations by bubbling buttwipes blowing smoke out their backpipe because they just can't cut it like the better players of this game.

My advice to them would be just to get over it.....move along or else it'll eat away at you....it just ain't worth it. It's only a game for fux sake.

Just Saaaaaayin'

tbe

• zant
    319 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 7:29 PM

here is few tips for those who just join a game and accusing people of cheating:

Invent a time machine,dial it to 2008 - join the game,play it for 3 years as it was developed "learn all the equipments,and courses" about  2,3 hours per day on an average

: then  let us know what is you average score on each and every course. And wish there won't be a person who accusing you  of cheating!!!!!!

• igiveup
    110 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 8:27 PM

I've been here for 2 years... when I started I think the banner on the home page said over 2 million strokes played... and the great legend players where great players then...

This is a game for fun... and lots of people play here with that attitude... me i'm a very average tour master...and have been fo about 20 months my cheat is a ruler...

If you think people have cheating software get a life...

The other option is don't enter tournaments...and just enjoy the game...

Life's to short for petty jealousy.

• pierre126
    36 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 8:52 PM

Who cares !!  Cheaters are not winners..!!..

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 10:43 PM

I don't care if everyone cheats. I still have fun on here win or lose.

• zizian
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 1:49 AM

no one did cheat, they can do with hand skills and the proper distance.  all need patience and precision in playing.  so it do not matter

• oldcollectorcoin
    46 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 3:19 AM

The fact is that there are cheat programs available.

There are dozens of videos on youtube just to name 1 place to see the programs in action.

I didn't spend too much time looking so I don't know how many there are but I wanted to find out in advance how much cheat protection was available before spending too much money competing against someone with whom I would have little chance of beating.

The cheats i did see (briefly) showed the best cheat for the game and that is a perfect meter strike every time.

After playing just a short while, for me anyway, the meter is hands down the biggest challenge. Not hitting a perfect or near perfect center meter click costs me easily 7 strokes on the greens per round minimum. So when I think about spending money for the best equipment, courses, tournaments, maybe even sponsoring a few other hard-working honest members ($10 donations for clubs etc) it doesn't make any sense if the rug is pulled out from under me before I even get started.

If the owners/operators of this site have addressed the issue(s) and have posted information regarding how they have/will make this an honest place to play/spend money then I for one will be willing to step up and help myself and others make a more fun and challenging virtual golfing experience.

This should be taken seriously because if new members are not willing to commit there is no future economic growth or longevity for this site.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 4:06 AM

papaage:

I love this game, but the thrill of playing is about gone because I can shoot a legit 63 and not be in the top 300 because people are shooting 50 with cheat programs! Will (or can) WGT do something about this?

If you can prove it then I am quite sure I as well as others would back you. If you cannot then stop throwing accusations around. I have played rounds with many of the top players and I am unaware of any program that would line up a putt and then putt for you. The reason they are up there is their putting. They just don't miss. 

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2011 4:32 AM

RichGast:
    On Google, try searching for "Perfect Meter" and "Virtual Caddy".  This forum won't let me post the links to the sites for whatever reason ... it inserts a bunch of ****s for the domain name.  But it's Turner Software Consulting dot Com

I checked the site out to see what the fuss was about, all it does is calculate (un acurately) the amount of power to use on the meter after entering wind, club distance, spin and course.  All this I CAN CALCULATE MYSELF its called a BRAIN, much more succesful than any program can & this cheat thing doesn't account for what balls you use any way.  Its a GIMMICK. It might work for a hack who uses free balls & whatever, and is to lazy to learn the game, but even then not very well.  What a fuss about nothing.  If you want to waste time with those things fair enough, your cheating yourselves thats all, but the majority of us can work all that out in our heads, and if you think the best players are using something like that, thats the biggest laugh i've had since i've joined LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL.

RSS