Forums

Help › Forums

cheat programs

Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:47 PM (518 replies)
  • bluechew
    15 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 3:54 PM

Hi mate we don,t know each other but if you are foolish enough to believe that there are noways of cheating on wgt or that there are no cheaters then i want to live in your bubble. like any other game there is ways to cheat i,m sure & where theres a way you will find cheaters no doubt. i can not say who the cheaters are but i can say open your eyes to some of these out of the world scores. give credit where credit is due, 50 can be broke without cheating , i have done it 1 time , but too think these guys are doing all the time low 50s lol you are dreaming my friend . too all the honest players keep up the good work..... TO ALL YOU CHEATS LOOKING TOO BE MORE THAN YOU ARE SHAME ON YOU .....

• bluechew
    15 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 4:09 PM

I have spent many of hours on this game and i,m a good player. Have broke 50 one time and have lots of low 60s. But there is no doubt in my mind that there are cheat programs, and where there are cheating ways there are cheats. We still live in a world where there are people who are willing to take short cuts to get ahead of others. My friend if you don,t believe that then you are blind and foolish.This is not about playing a golf game this is about honesty and respect, not taking advantage of others. CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!1

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 6:12 PM

i dont think ive ever seen anyone break 50 for 18 holes just yet.... or do you mean a sub 60 round?

• todser
    122 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 6:16 PM

It's absolute truth that Bluechew is talking..the scores that some players are scoring totally perplexes me..but what the heck do I care..I'm enjoying the Game & getting better with each Honest Birdie..(52,53 @ Royal St.Georges)....LMAO..

Todser

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2011 3:02 AM

I like parmigiana cheese on my popcorn.

• chiefxyz
    58 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 8:29 AM

very smart, i like it, i bought a driver,60 w and a putter spent maybe 650 or 700 crds.

game improved 8 shots per round avg.so i think with the top equp. and practice sub. 63 s are possible. would love to see someone play that good. 

• chiefxyz
    58 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 8:35 AM

yes

• UGGGGJMM
    68 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 10:55 AM

papaage:

I love this game, but the thrill of playing is about gone because I can shoot a legit 63 and not be in the top 300 because people are shooting 50 with cheat programs! Will (or can) WGT do something about this?

It's not the people cheating it's the computer system which regulates your score.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 11:20 AM

papaage:

I can shoot a legit 63 and not be in the top 300 because people are shooting 50 with cheat programs!

wrong...

it's most likely that there's 300 people who can shoot lower (much lower in many cases) than a 63 to be ahead of you.

it's got bolsheviks all to do with cheat programs or if it has can anyone someone show me? (and I don't mean them aged goofy links to youtube clips that absolutely prove nothin' to be honest)

anything can be quickly uploaded to youtube.....it don't mean that it works. not everything you see is to believed...trust me Bollox tried the following vid for hair re-growth and is still chrome domed. :)

tbe

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2011 12:22 PM

thebigeasy707:
    it's got bolsheviks all to do with cheat programs or if it has can anyone someone show me?

show me?  Shommy.  Name familiar?  He was caught and who's to say there aren't more?

Are there cheaters on WGT?  Of course there will be just as their are in any sport, game of chance etc where prizes are on offer.  But not everyone who hits a really low score is a cheat.

RSS