Forums

Help › Forums

Just saying hello,

Tue, Aug 1 2017 8:00 AM (24 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,012 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 7:40 AM

.Craig who was  an avid golfer found himself with a few hours to spare one afternoon. He figured if he hurried and played very fast, he could get in nine holes before he had to head home.

Just as he was about to tee off an old gentleman called rich  shuffled onto the tee and asked if he could accompany him as he was golfing alone. Not being able to say no craig allowed the old gent to join him.

To his surprise  rich the old man played fairly quickly. He didn't hit the ball far, but plodded along consistently and didn't waste much time.

Finally, they reached the 9th fairway and craig found himself with a tough shot. There was a large pine tree right in front of his ball - and directly between his ball and the green.

After several minutes of debating how to hit the shot rich  finally said, "You know, when I was your age I'd hit the ball right over that tree."

With that challenge placed before him, craig  swung hard, hit the ball up, right smack into the top of the tree trunk and it thudded back on the ground not a foot from where it had originally lay.

Rich  offered one more comment, "Of course, when I was your age that pine tree was only three feet tall."

• craigswan
    31,012 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 7:43 AM

I know your age renni - your not old at all . Cheer up and get on with it . Join us again .

We have cookies .

Play as and when you want .

• craigswan
    31,012 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 7:47 AM

Rich a pretty terrible golfer was playing a round of golf for which he had hired a caddie. The round proved to be somewhat tortuous for the caddie to watch and he was getting a bit exasperated by the poor play of his employer.

At one point the ball lay about 180 yards from the green and as rich  sized up his situation, he asked his caddie,

"Do you think I can get there with a 5-iron?"

And the caddie replied, "Eventually."

• craigswan
    31,012 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 7:55 AM

Rich an American  business man, while in Japan for some business meetings and a few rounds of golf, arrived in Tokyo a day earlier than expected.

Feeling lonely that evening, he employed the services of a beautiful young Japanese girl to be his companion for the evening. Although the Japanese girl spoke very little English and rich spoke no Japanese, their passion roared and in the heat of the moment she began yelling "Gama Su!, Gama Su!".

Hearing this, our friend rich  knew he had pleased his female Japanese friend and soon afterwards went to sleep.

The next day while playing golf with his Japanese business colleagues, one of his Japanese partners holed his shot from 170 yards away! Everyone went crazy and began yelling excitedly in Japanese. Wanting to impress his friends, .Rich joined in and began yelling, "Gama Su! Gama Su!"

Suddenly everyone became quiet. After a moment of silence, one of the Japanese turned to him and asked "Wrong hole? What do you mean wrong hole?"

• craigswan
    31,012 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 8:00 AM

Rich tried three straight times to hit a golf ball over the inlet of water between him and the green.

But each time the ball splashes into the drink

In utter frustration Rich  said, "Caddie, take my clubs on in, I'm going to jump into the water and drown myself."

The caddie replied, "I doubt that, sir. You couldn't keep your head down long enough to drown!"

RSS