Forums

Help › Forums

WGT has butchered these greens

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 21 2017 8:44 AM (49 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 6:00 AM

@pmm711 No one has claimed to be an expert on grammar at all . My only comment was about using paragraphs to make reading the post easier . Nothing more or less . As anyone can see those who were posting their respones and using paragraphs  were very easy to read . At the same time before you try to knock punctuation make sure you first have good comprehension skills .

Sometimes when trolling please be sure to not over reach . Never try to take a sentence and run a country mile with it . Also make sure to read not only one post in a thread but the entire thread . This will ensure that a complete understanding of exactly what`s going on .

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 9:13 AM

WORD ^^^

lunch break........... over. Whip cracks

Image result for back to work gif

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 9:58 AM

gonfission:

WORD ^^^

lunch break........... over. Whip cracks

Image result for back to work gif

You know you wrong lol ;-)

• Robert1893
    7,669 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 10:21 AM

Of course, here's what my colleagues do as people head back:

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 1:18 PM
    One Putt %        46.84%

, Looks like he needs a little help beyond the grids! 

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 3:51 PM

gonfission:

pmm711:
    self-proclaimed grammar experts

Off to pay someone's Social Security 

Joe,

Just to let you know, I really appreciate it.

Jeff

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 4:43 PM

phred952:

Joe,

Jeff

Second that!  ;-)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 5:03 PM

I have a fairly close friend who speaks perfect English, with impeccable grammar, and NEVER uses a curse word...

but he can't "weld" OR "drive a nail" worth a sh!t, never played sports, and couldn't even hit a golf ball, so we don't pay much attention to him! Great guy though...

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2017 5:56 PM

YankeeJim:

phred952:

Joe,

Jeff

Second that!  ;-)

Jeff, Jim, glad to do it, as long as you both are putting it to good use. Such as purchasing virtual golf equipment, and receiving nothing in return.

If you boys were to be spending my hard earned money on hookers, booze, & gambling, I'd be pretty pi$$ed off.

That is, if I wasn't invited, of course.

Viva Las Vegas, & Clark County ;-)

fatdan:
    Great guy though...

Dan, is that the very same guy, Roberts colleague is helping out up there? Sure looks like he fits the BILL ;-)

lonniescott711:
    You know you wrong lol ;-)

Lonnie, Shhhhhhhhhhhh! LOL

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Jul 21 2017 8:44 AM

drmoose:
    I'm gonna go out there with this one. The issue is much larger than it appears ( mere grammar). What we are talking about here is survival of the human species. We've gotten this far by our ability to communicate our wants and needs through verbal expression. The more clearly we can express these things, the more apt we are to achieve the desired results.  Failure to express oneself in a coherent manner rarely, if ever, succeeds in reaching ones' goals. All are free to communicate however they wish ( of course ), the rest of us will use our decoder rings, or a translator, and, given time, we may be able to decipher whatever gibberish it is that you are spewing, or, possibly not. This would be directly proportional to the complexity of the point you are trying to make. Grunt, click, out.

Correct you are Mr. Mooose, as you, along with a select few can remember, a wise old man once clearly expressed things with a few simple words, "Beans is ready".

Have a nice day!

RSS