Forums

Help › Forums

WGT has butchered these greens

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 21 2017 8:44 AM (49 replies)
  • TeeTHRASHER
    52 Posts
    Thu, Jun 22 2017 3:46 PM

over the past year WGT has constantly tweeked the uphill putts that used to read mostly blue or light blue now you get slick light red putts uphill that roll 2-3 times the speed ... so how is it if you hit a shot long over the pin the putt is a downhill read usually but yet some holes if you hit below the hole you get a downhill slick putt that shows uphill ? how is it a hill slope is light red on both sides ? it cant be both if you have a hill,Its starting to get ridiculous really,I think WGT has people who just go through the courses and if they see things might be a touch of a too easy of a putt they just go ahead and mix it up colorblind and turn it blue/red and not even look at the direction of the hill,Its kinda just like some of the other blue putts show uphill so you add a touch more on the putt and it really acts like a regular red putt so it rolls extra long,I almost think they do it now so less birdies go in,they make almost every putt above the pin a slick one,so are you telling me every golf course on here doesnt have a normal level putt above pin,and you can pretty much bank it that if the ball lands on the side of the pin you are going to get a curvy putt almost everytime,the only times you get a straighter putts mostly is if you land a couple feet from the pin or if you miss the birdie you get a normal putt for par usually,Its getting to the point where every month or so you can guarantee the greens will be changed again...and the winds get stronger every month also,thats so people make less shots and keep buying new clubs and putters LMFAO the auto-dinger cheaters dont mind because they keep all their shots straight anyhow hitting 90-95% ding rates lol

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Jun 22 2017 7:34 PM

First off you need to use paragraphs and punctuation . Im not the grammar Police but it makes reading easy on the eyes . The second thing is , is that if you know how to putt it wont matter . Practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice .

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 2:35 AM

lonniescott711:

First off you need to use paragraphs and punctuation . Im not the grammar Police but it makes reading easy on the eyes . The second thing is , is that if you know how to putt it wont matter . Practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice .

I never practice period.

\@@/

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 4:05 AM

Well then if that is what you think they do and I think you are very wrong,I do find it tough at times and like it very much that way..but if it was the same all the time..it would not be as much fun at least to me playing this game...if it was the same all the time a lot of players would have it down to a science and there would be no competition...hats off to W G T

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 4:14 AM

TeeTHRASHER:

over the past year WGT has constantly tweeked the uphill putts that used to read mostly blue or light blue now you get slick light red putts uphill that roll 2-3 times the speed ... so how is it if you hit a shot long over the pin the putt is a downhill read usually but yet some holes if you hit below the hole you get a downhill slick putt that shows uphill ? how is it a hill slope is light red on both sides ? it cant be both if you have a hill,Its starting to get ridiculous really,I think WGT has people who just go through the courses and if they see things might be a touch of a too easy of a putt they just go ahead and mix it up colorblind and turn it blue/red and not even look at the direction of the hill,Its kinda just like some of the other blue putts show uphill so you add a touch more on the putt and it really acts like a regular red putt so it rolls extra long,I almost think they do it now so less birdies go in,they make almost every putt above the pin a slick one,so are you telling me every golf course on here doesnt have a normal level putt above pin,and you can pretty much bank it that if the ball lands on the side of the pin you are going to get a curvy putt almost everytime,the only times you get a straighter putts mostly is if you land a couple feet from the pin or if you miss the birdie you get a normal putt for par usually,Its getting to the point where every month or so you can guarantee the greens will be changed again...and the winds get stronger every month also,thats so people make less shots and keep buying new clubs and putters LMFAO the auto-dinger cheaters dont mind because they keep all their shots straight anyhow hitting 90-95% ding rates lol

Image result for grammar police

Doc :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 4:18 AM

All I see is a red tee champ butchering the English language.

• TeeTHRASHER
    52 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 4:28 AM

NO youre wrong ... I dont have to do anything to please your grammar police eyes,I'll keep it just the same like I always do LOL and the point isnt just about practice on putts,we get that much,the point is WGT has people who go through all these courses making changes constantly and they dont even pay attention to what theyre doing on the slopes,when a putt above the pin reads downhill as a light red or yellow putt and rolls 3-4-5 times faster how is it that the next putt going the otherway is a light red again,thats because they just make stuff up as they go and they turned the reads into sloppiness,I know how to putt guy I made it to Champion tier in 15 months,quicker than most on this site ... this game used to read much more true on the greens until WGT decided they needed to find more ways to get people to keep buying more gear,they dont want shots to go in as much because that takes away from their wallet,It gets worse and worse every year,Ive bought my last club here long ago so I dont need to worry about spending a dime here but it is still sloppy on the tinkering,speaking of tinkering what higher level does it take to get up at where WGT stops messing with the power levels on the clubs manipulating the distance on power ? I can count 20-25+ times in the past 2 years where clubs hit short and it usually lasts for a few rounds or a full day then it " suddenly " hits normal again,people spend good money on here where clubs should hit the correct power distances without WGT feeling the need to randomly decrease clubs capabilities to hit true,and anyone who thinks this doesnt happen just hasnt noticed it,I know for a fact when my clubs dont hit pure distances on the power levels,Im not the only one either LMFAO Its BS,a person who spends $30-$40 bucks on a solid club should have that club perform consistent all the time not randomly tweeked on occasion

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 4:48 AM

And you would be right Paul.

He came to our club for a few days and finished half way down on page 2 of leaderboards.......then left

Possibly back tees put him off.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 5:08 AM

blindpugh:
    I never practice period.

And you never come here with silly rants, either.   ;-)

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Jun 23 2017 6:24 AM

TeeTHRASHER:
    you get slick light red putts downhill that roll 2-3 times the speed

FTFY.

RSS