Forums

Help › Forums

Consecutive days played:

Wed, Mar 20 2019 10:44 AM (52 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2018 5:12 PM

opyeuclid:

This is the days played game thread .  please .. dont let Hijack bob get a start . Pass it on 

OPY

Opy Opy Opy... Thats why I came to this thread.  Did you happen to read my first post?   I am starting my days played in a row again after being away for awhile.   Am I not allowed to say that?   Its others who want to slam me that are hijacking the thread.  Please sir, with all due respect to you give your head a shake and move on from your hatred of me from the past.  I've changed and am one of the nicest persons on WGT (not only the best player), and good looking too.   lol.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2018 10:41 PM

HenryKawa:
    I've changed
    How many Pinocchios is this?

(@Opy: At #41, the subject has lost it's influence ;) )

• willimac61
    35 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2018 5:29 AM

I'm most likely not in the right spot (and if that's so) perhaps you might direct me there . My modem crashed last weekend and by the time my provider got to the house and repaired it, 2 days had passed. Long story short I was on a run of 149 consecutive  days played. Now I'm back to 10. Would it be possible to get reset back to 149?

Regards Willi

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 3:08 AM

Panic Button Press Here GIF - PanicButton PressHere GIFs

Welcome back henry .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 2:01 PM

craigswan:

Welcome back henry .

Why thank you Craig.  Its good to know there are also some nice people here at WGT.  You are one of my favorite, because you don't hold a grudge, you forgive and you are not judgmental.  Some of the others are very nasty.  I spoke with a person (not mentioning his name) from Customer Service about some of these nasty people.  He said that I just have to ignore them - which is what I am trying to do, but it is difficult sometimes when getting a constant barrage of attacks continually.   Anyways, its nice to be back and you can expect to see a lot more of me playing golf and especially in the Forums, trying to help people.  See you soon.   Henry Kawa.

(did you notice, I didn't boast about myself or call myself "the one and only".  See!  I've changed).

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 2:23 PM

" ...when getting a constant barrage of attacks continually."

ummm...never mind

welcome back Henry.:))

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 3:23 PM

HenryKawa:
    Some of the others are very nasty.

Oh Henry---have a chocolate bar and relax.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 7:48 PM

callaghan159:

HenryKawa:

Yeah your right.  Sorry.  I just got a little wound up.  lol.

I cannot start eating those chocolate bars because I started a diet to lose some of this nasty weight I've gained since retirement.  I will try to relax though over a dozen beer.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2018 2:46 AM

HenryKawa:

callaghan159:

HenryKawa:

Yeah your right.  Sorry.  I just got a little wound up.  lol.

I cannot start eating those chocolate bars because I started a diet to lose some of this nasty weight I've gained since retirement.  I will try to relax though over a dozen beer.

Good choice but drink a light beer as it is better for your diet

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2018 4:10 AM

Buy a dog henry .

Or maybe two .

Image result for dog golf funnies

RSS