Forums

Help › Forums

Consecutive days played:

Wed, Mar 20 2019 10:44 AM (52 replies)
  • BlacksheepII
    79 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 5:17 PM

I have played 98 consecutive days. The last two days I have not been credited with my Consecutive days played, and in fact when I finished today, it said one day played. What is going on?

Keith

• WGTSpaZ
    15 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 5:36 PM

Hey Keith, I am sorry to hear about your CD being reset. To make sure this doesn't occur, we suggest playing a full round both before and after the reset each day so that the system does not reset you in error. I apologize if this was the case and system reset you anyways, so I have gone ahead and set you back to day 98.

Cheers

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 6:19 PM

Hi SpaZ! Welcome to the show!

WGTSpaZ:
    To make sure this doesn't occur, we suggest playing a full round both before and after the reset each day so that the system does not reset you in error.

Since the first shot in a game ought to keep the CDP streak, you might want to overthink this ????? proposal.

WGTSpaZ:
    I have gone ahead and set you back to day 98.

That's a nice and unexpected move!

Tell me, how would the next unfortunate "resetter" be able to get his streak reinstated?

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 11:19 PM

alosso:
    and unexpected move!

Hey, the guy buys expensive balls and is getting real close to the most expensive clubs. Do you want to be responsible for risking or delaying that funding?  :-)

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Sun, Mar 19 2017 12:54 AM

WGTSpaZ:
    To make sure this doesn't occur, we suggest playing a full round

Why? To maximize ball use? First shot is enough to tick that box I am afraid.

WGTSpaZ:
    I apologize if this was the case and system reset you anyways, so I have gone ahead and set you back to day 98.

This is new......and I was specifically told in the past this was not possible. When did you get the ability to do this?

Personally, it was a great thing to lose my consecutive days......no guilt on not playing to keep up something that is meaningless.

Oh an welcome SpaZ....it can only go badly with a name like that lol 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Mar 19 2017 2:53 AM

So the theory that some players here are also mods bares fruit.

As I can think of a handful who may have been suited to that WGT name.

[What....just a handful]

• biteme100
    156 Posts
    Sun, Mar 19 2017 3:48 AM

just curious/ but it doesn't show you playing on march 18

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Mar 19 2017 4:20 AM

For CDP, one shot is enough. There are many reasons not to show in the history, e.g. a practice or an uncompleted game.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Mar 19 2017 8:10 AM

alosso:

For CDP, one shot is enough. There are many reasons not to show in the history, e.g. a practice or an uncompleted game.

+1.  I normally only play 1 random hole to keep mine going, shortly after the start of the new day.

• Stroke1506
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 2 2017 4:31 AM

I have got to 113 days  or so then it bugged me to day 3 ...... I've been on day 3 since last week and it won't progress .I thought there was something going on behind the scene .

ADMIN .....Feel free to restore mine back to what it should be 😉

Regards Steve

RSS