Forums

Help › Forums

Consecutive days played:

Wed, Mar 20 2019 10:44 AM (52 replies)
  • LP72
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 9:06 AM

Had the same thing happen to me yesterday. Back to day 1. Played a full match yesterday and nothing.

Larry

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2018 12:50 PM

I have never had that happen to me and today I played my 108th consecutive round and I always get the credits for my consecutive rounds..but did you know that if you say join a game and a player quits and you do not continue on by yourself or are unable to continue that round it will end..and you will not get those level up points and you will lose that day only but only that day as far as the points for it go and you cannot get that day back because you did start the round for that day..also if you use that consecutive day in a match play round one on one or even an alternate shot round and any player quits that your consecutive round is over and you will not get the level up points as the game ends when a player quits in either of those formats,it is best on those consecutive rounds to create the round yourself,that way no matter if all the players quit on you...you can go it alone and finish the round then if you finish you will get those points because you did finish it..I do hope this post reply to you helps a bit to explain why this may have happened to you...good luck in the future and have a ton of fun

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2018 1:44 PM

Actually all you have to do is tee off. As soon as hit the ball you have the CDP Points.

Whenever I have to get my CDP on mobile, thats what I do. Hit the tee shot and quit.

The screen wont come up, but if you check your XP's you will see them there.

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2018 6:41 PM

i was reset also....had 100 some days....played last night, the box had a checkmark for the consecutive day being played...log in tonight, like i have done the past 100 some days, RESET TO DAY ONE.

this is about the third time its happened in my long time here, and none have ever been fixed.  Can you fix this please? and if not i want a good reason why

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2018 6:45 PM

rollone:

i was reset also....had 100 some days....played last night, the box had a checkmark for the consecutive day being played...log in tonight, like i have done the past 100 some days, RESET TO DAY ONE.

this is about the third time its happened in my long time here, and none have ever been fixed.  Can you fix this please? and if not i want a good reason why

my score history has me last playing on the 7th of jan? BS...you guys got a problem...fix it

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2018 8:20 PM

rollone:

rollone:

my score history has me last playing on the 7th of jan? BS...you guys got a problem...fix it

If all you play is "practice" rounds or holes then the score history won't reflect that activity.

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2018 2:41 PM

you are correct pmm, i knew that. am angry and cant think straight. what good is a consecutive streak when it keeps malfunctioning? things were so much better back in the early days

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2018 11:17 PM

rollone:
    It's well possible if your games (first shot) started more than 24 hours apart. You may have "just missed" it.

CDP is a tricky thing in the New World, threshold being at various times in the afternoon...

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 5:04 AM

No post

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 8:14 AM

no post

RSS