rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 27 2017 2:49 PM (22 replies)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2017 10:34 PM

gonfission:

phred952:
    Lots and lots of 'shrooms.

That ^^^ & licking that toad, a little to much, will certainly give you a high, no pharmaceutical could ever attempt to replicate

+1.  ROFL.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 5:42 AM

• forestomnivore
    11 Posts
    Tue, May 2 2017 5:30 PM

I'm sorry but I missed this post until today as I was checking for an answer as to whether my latest post had passed muster with the powers that be. If you could be so kind to answer one question for me; how did you come by this information? Pardon my lack of computer savvy.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, May 3 2017 7:24 PM

Run Forest, run !

Doc :)

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2017 7:19 AM

I have never had a distance problem ever on the green the whole time I have played and that is a while now,most times it will reset to the lowest distance witch is 30 yards on the green...but it may not on every putt reset to that 30...so I suggest you always check the distance before you putt..many times I did not check it and it was on higher distance of more then 30 yards and it has been 60 yards,150 yards,or even up to 300 yards and if you hit it say for putt under 30..and it is higher and you never checked before the putt ..well you have not much chance of making it I never have made one when it was that way and I forgot to check it..have fun and good golfing to ya

• SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2017 9:12 AM

Robert;

YES.......There really are some WGT members who have literally hit "thousands of ranked rounds" here on WGT.

Go take a look at "YOBAN".  He's a 142 Level Champion Tier player.  Yoban has hit over 25,000 ranked rounds.  He has hit 70 Hole-In-Ones.

Not quite sure "why" Yoban has not yet been invited by WGT to be a "Tour Champion"....but, none of us know what the "criteria" is to get that invite.

Jim

• alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2017 10:29 AM

SoCalJim23:
    Not quite sure "why" Yoban has not yet been invited by WGT to be a "Tour Champion"....but, none of us know what the "criteria" is to get that invite.

There is no invite and there are no criteria. The tier is empty (except of one WGT employee's private account) and may stay so.

Imagine there's a carrot which nobody can reach...

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2017 11:10 AM

SoCalJim23:
    YES.......There really are some WGT members who have literally hit "thousands of ranked rounds" here on WGT

I realize that there are players who have "thousands of rounds." In my post, however, I was simply referring to the OP. As of now, he still has fewer than 1,200 ranked rounds. That's not "thousands of rounds of experience." In other words, I don't think he gets to play that card. 

Jus sayin. :-)

RSS