Forums

Help › Forums

wgt

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 27 2017 2:49 PM (22 replies)
  • forestomnivore
    11 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 11:05 PM

How many fellow members are tired of being totally ripped-off by the wgt, giving you impossible results for shots you know shouldn't have ended up like they did? You've hit shots just like it, but suddenly you can't play the game, as if you'd never played before, yet you have hundreds, even thousands of rounds experience. The wgt is just screwing you for no reason but it can when it wants more of your money. It doesn't matter if it's a tournament or a multi-player match game, but you lose because the wgt wants to sell you some clubs or balls, anything they can convince you to buy and improve your game, again. And again..They could honor the game and what it stands for, but where's the profit in that? 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 7:47 AM

forestomnivore:
    giving you impossible results for shots you know shouldn't have ended up like they did?

Where is the REPLAY? Show us how you got ripped-off!

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 10:32 AM

I'm more interested in what he's eating in the forest.

The answer could very well lie there

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 12:20 PM

forestomnivore:
    They could honor the game and what it stands for, but where's the profit in that? 

Or you could learn to play better. :-)

By the way, "thousands of rounds of experience"? OK.  

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 12:48 PM

@OP

The only wall posts highlight you quitting after a couple of bad shots, or when losing. You may want to get rid of those, lest folks get the wrong impression?.:)

ct

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 6:23 PM

gonfission:

I'm more interested in what he's eating in the forest.

The answer could very well lie there

Wild Mushrooms.   Lots and lots of 'shrooms.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2017 3:21 AM

forestomnivore:

How many fellow members are tired of being totally ripped-off by the wgt, giving you impossible results for shots you know shouldn't have ended up like they did?You've hit shots just like it, but suddenly you can't play the game, as if you'd never played before, yet you have hundreds, even thousands of rounds experience.The wgt is just screwing you for no reason but it can when it wants more of your money. It doesn't matter if it's a tournament or a multi-player match game, but you lose because the wgt wants to sell you some clubs or balls, anything they can convince you to buy and improve your game, again. And again..They could honor the game and what it stands for, but where's the profit in that? 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, this really really deserves a thought.

I have used this before, but certainly believe it aptly applies to the OP.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2017 3:48 AM

forestomnivore:
    How many fellow members are tired of being totally ripped-off by the wgt, giving you impossible results for shots you know shouldn't have ended up like they did? You've hit shots just like it, but suddenly you can't play the game, as if you'd never played before, yet you have hundreds, even thousands of rounds experience.

You should talk to this guy.  

Does anyone else get a 60', 100', or 150' strength putter on short putts? How about not being able to get it on the green from less than 10 yds. even when 2-3 times harder than what should be necessary, and it won't let you on for another two attempts, sometimes three? When putting medium to short distance putts on fast greens and your stroke on the power meter is very close to, or is perfect, complete with the little circle around the contact point, but your ball runs 2, 3, 4, 5 times the distance if putting downhill and stops within inches on uphill putts that were right on line? I experience these things when I play all the time. Does anyone else out there have similar problems? Do you think it's fair?

I think people tried to help you in that thread but instead of listening you turned on them.  If you really wanted any advice you'd need to give more/some details of what you're talking about.  What shot? where? what did you hit etc etc, or it's just another rant. 

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2017 5:04 PM

phred952:
    Lots and lots of 'shrooms.

That ^^^ & licking that toad, a little to much, will certainly give you a high, no pharmaceutical could ever attempt to replicate

RSS