Forums

Help › Forums

Can't Afford Clubs :(

Sat, Mar 25 2017 7:00 PM (68 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 7:15 PM

Jimbog1964:
    We live in a cardboard box and set light to the corners in winter for the only warmth we can get..............

Dude... I wish I had a cardboard box.  I'm so poor, I can't even afford to pay attention. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 7:38 PM

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 9:06 PM

We are so poor that every time it starts to rain we remove the roof of our bathroom so we can take a shower.

• alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 10:23 PM

You have a roof? So you are RICH!

• ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 10:32 PM

Jimbog1964:

I am 10 and been playing for 11 years.  On and off playing as I beg for coins to use at the cafe.........

I could only dream of having a crib.  We live in a cardboard box and set light to the corners in winter for the only warmth we can get..............

I'll take your Life of Brian, and raise you Four Yorkshiremen.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 11:15 PM

Gretzky17:
    So I have been playing this game for years and sadly I'm just in high school now and come from a poor family

WOW dude......you are so friggin poor

If your father didn't cut holes in your pockets at Christmas, you wouldn't have anything to play with. Speaking of your parents, heck, they only married for the rice. I see your family every Sunday heading down to the KFC to lick other peoples fingers. Don't it get old every morning jacking off your dog just to feed your cat? I saw your mom walking down the street with one shoe, I said, "Hey, you lost a shoe." she said, "No, I found one".

I mean, you got it so bad dude, ya had to steal the neighbors internet just to post this. Kids in Africa are sending YOU 50 cents a day. You are so pathetic that even this reality check will bounce.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 11:39 PM

Best thread in a long time.....has offered a lot of amusement....credit to the OP for his stupidity.....

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 11:56 PM

We were so poor my family couldn't afford any toys at Christmas. I was glad I was born a boy at least I had something to play with

We made a hole in the kitchen wall, behind the cooker and we used to dip our bread in next door’s gravy

The only time I tasted meat was when I bit my tongue

I hated going to school dressed as a Japanese Admiral

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 12:14 AM

If anyone cares,I have an.....

nevermind

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 2:32 AM

I have full set of unused clubs up my attic implanted into my sega  megadrive box if of any use .

I also have full set of trivial pursuit questions and answers but no board to play on .

RSS