Forums

Help › Forums

Can't Afford Clubs :(

Sat, Mar 25 2017 7:00 PM (68 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 11:25 AM

Wow! To do that, takes a special kind of snowflake. 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 11:56 AM

He's been playing this game for years but didn't know where to post.  On top of that, he's in high school which means he began playing when he was in elementary school.  In addition, he can only afford balls and greens fees because he comes from a poor family but purchased several clubs today.

This is about as low as it gets.

His next move will be to seek our sympathy because he's been diagnosed as a pathological liar and can't help himself.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 1:26 PM

You only have to look at his CC that has an owner with a childishly abusive name and the name of the outfit itself beggars belief. Can only think that some mods sleep at their post and should be court martialled.

With names like those it has to be expected as to the type that would gravitate to such a place.

Embarrassed OP? You don't know the meaning of the word, as along with pride and principle, you are devoid of all three.

Judging by your grammar and comprehension, I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to afford what you want but felt it would be 'good fun' if you could rip someone off to fund your equipment.

Poor family my arze. The only thing poor about it is that you're in it.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 3:05 PM

After 5 - 6 years of reading these forums, one would think one has read and seen most everything, then along comes this.

Astounding.

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 3:18 PM

OP,

You sir are a special kind of stupid. Take a good hard look at yourself.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 3:25 PM

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 5:40 PM

I still miss 3 foot putts. Can anyone gift me that 400 million dollar putter?  I'm poor and only 9 years years old.  My mom started me playing in the crib because I was starting to annoy her soon after birth.  Ty for your generosity in this matter.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 5:50 PM

joemt825:
    I still miss 3 foot putts.

I can help you with that! The solution is simple...

hit your approaches to two feet from the hole. Problem solved. No new putter needed. You're welcome. :-)  

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 6:24 PM

Even simpler solution for joe and the OP...

Quit playing the game. ;)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 7:08 PM

joemt825:

I still miss 3 foot putts. Can anyone gift me that 400 million dollar putter?  I'm poor and only 9 years years old.  My mom started me playing in the crib because I was starting to annoy her soon after birth.  Ty for your generosity in this matter.

I am 10 and been playing for 11 years.  On and off playing as I beg for coins to use at the cafe.........

I could only dream of having a crib.  We live in a cardboard box and set light to the corners in winter for the only warmth we can get..............

RSS