Forums

Help › Forums

Dear Pabby

Mon, Dec 13 2021 8:56 AM (251 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 8:11 AM

bery111:

I can only respond with an Andyson special!

Which won't embed...so here's the link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG9wbpLOfPs

Classic stuff.

;-)

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 8:40 AM

bery111:

drmoose:

@ Bery111,

I would be more than happy to whack a few around, the only problem might be finding an agreeable time frame. I am usually on about 4:00 P.M. EST. Mon /Fri, Sat / Sun 9:00 A.M. or so.

Doc :)

Thanks Doc.

Ah, herein lies the problem which is why I suggest all players adopt WGT universal time. That way your 4pm can be my 4pm and not my 9pm! I rarely play evenings and weekends. That's my evenings and weekends, not your ones...damn, this time zone business is confusing. If an alien race ever lands here, they'll have a hell of a time coordinating a global campaign against us! :D

We will, as they say, see if a minor miracle happens! lol

Bery and Doc,

I'm so glad this is in motion!

Good Luck! (with time zone coordination and just be glad neither of you live in those zones where they're a 1/2 hour off...like Mumbai.  Those have made my RL conference call start times nightmares to coordinate)

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 8:43 AM

bery111:

drmoose:

Dear Pabby,

On behalf of the WGT community at large ( or small, by their official estimates ) thank you for interjecting more levity into our daily experience here. So much has been lost, this has been a breath of fresh air. Please carry on, my good man.

Doc :)

+1000000

Doc & Bery,

I'm humbled by your words of approval.

Thank you,

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 8:53 AM

bery111:

OPY-wan Kenobi,

He wants to know WTF you were thinking...you've got some "splain'in" to do.

Good Luck! (with that)

Pabby

In Yodish...

To know wtf you were thinking, he wants. . . The dark side I sense in you! Some "splain'in" to do, you've got. Good luck! The dark side I sense in you! (with that) pabby

Bery,

If only you knew how hard I tried doing that...unfortunately the Stella Artois wasn't allowing my mind to put it down in Yodish.

Thanks so much for the translation!  Makes me think there should be an app for that.  LOL

Question: Don't you think they need a "Shady Side"?  I'm like 75% Light and 25% Dark.  LMFAO

Good Luck! (with gett'in the splain'in you wants)

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 8:57 AM

bery111:

pmm711:

Bery,

It's so good to have something in common with another WGT player.  I'm sure answering questions for your CC has enlightened you as much as this thread has enlightened me.  If so, I'm sure you enjoy your downtime a much as I do.

Good Luck! (with finishing a round with the Doc...and living to tell about it.)

Pabby

Many thanks Pabby. I have taken on board what you have said. To finish, we need to start, and that's what we're working on first. I might try and arrange for Yancy and Wiger to join the game - I understand they have a good handle on the Doc. Timezones permitting of course.

Bery,

A foursome with Doc, Yancy, and WIger.  You need to stream that "live".  I think a lot of us would be interested in experiencing that Alt-Shot round with you..

Good Luck! (with running from the whitecoats)

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 9:18 AM

craigswan:

Dear pabby ,

Can you name 101 things -

Scotland would be able to do as an independent country in EU, but can't inside UK"

Craig,

Hmmmmm....101, 102, 103, 99, 90, 10...whatever it takes...but why?

It makes me think of this scene from Mr. Mom...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX3kxAA2L4Q

Good Luck! (with trying to get Pabby to waste his time on your nonsensical requests)

Pabby

• HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 9:27 AM

alcaucin:

I only seem to be able to putt well when.... Aroused 

What do you suggest ?

try these Andy 

they come in 9 & 18 hole doses Lol

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 10:03 AM

WigerToods2010:

bery111:
    I might try and arrange for Yancy and Wiger to join the game - I understand they have a good handle on the Doc. Timezones permitting of course.

May the course be with you on your quest...

*THE COURSE AWAKENS*

👽👽👽

Wiger,

Most excellent!  Funny stuff...GREAT memory jogger...THANKS!

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 10:07 AM

bery111:

WigerToods2010:

bery111:
    I might try and arrange for Yancy and Wiger to join the game - I understand they have a good handle on the Doc. Timezones permitting of course.

May the course be with you on your quest...

*THE COURSE AWAKENS*

👽👽👽

I can only respond with an Andyson special!

Which won't embed...so here's the link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG9wbpLOfPs

Bery,

Classic Andy...Thanks!

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 10:18 AM

HIOSoon:

alcaucin:

I only seem to be able to putt well when.... Aroused 

What do you suggest ?

try these Andy 

they come in 9 & 18 hole doses Lol

Paul,

BUT...we wouldn't Andy standing around on a golf course winding his own watch now...would we?  Especially for a F18. :-)

Good Luck! (with finding any woman who ever complained about the above side effect...besides the following one)

Pabby

RSS