Forums

Help › Forums

Dear Pabby

Mon, Dec 13 2021 8:56 AM (251 replies)
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 7:02 AM

Dear Pabby,

I have 2 questions, and an answer that requires a question. Please help!

1. I would like to play a game of golf with the esteemed drmoose, but he is always red. I am concerned that his impressive rack keeps nudging the busy button for his status, or Mrs Moose is using his rack as a mouse cable tidy. Please advise.

2. Life on Mars?

3. Answer: 42. What's the question?

Thanks in advance,

bery

PS I usually dole out similar advice to folk in my CC, so it's useful to be able to turn to someone when I get stuck for answers. :)

• pmm711
    5,529 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 9:00 AM

bery111:

Dear Pabby,

I have 2 questions, and an answer that requires a question. Please help!

1. I would like to play a game of golf with the esteemed drmoose, but he is always red. I am concerned that his impressive rack keeps nudging the busy button for his status, or Mrs Moose is using his rack as a mouse cable tidy. Please advise.

2. Life on Mars?

Thanks in advance,

bery

PS I usually dole out similar advice to folk in my CC, so it's useful to be able to turn to someone when I get stuck for answers. :)

Bery,

It's so good to have something in common with another WGT player.  I'm sure answering questions for your CC has enlightened you as much as this thread has enlightened me.  If so, I'm sure you enjoy your downtime a much as I do.

Now to your 2 questions and the answer that requires a question...

1) drmoose is one of your friends, right?  I'd send him a pm and state your desire to play a round with him.

2) I'd watch The Martian with Matt Damon.  He created some forms of life on Mars while giving all of us a reason to LOL.  Enjoy!

3) As to 42...I'll answer once again.  If we spend so much time trying to figure out life when would we have time to actually golf?  I say let's go out and try to shoot a 42 for a F18.  Then we could talk about 42 and why 7 1/2 million years of a machine's life was wasted in order to spew that number out as an answer.

Good Luck! (with finishing a round with the Doc...and living to tell about it.)

Pabby

• garyk49
    2,316 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 12:11 PM

bery111:

Sorry Pabby, just had to.

Maybe this is the question.  Who was, and what was his number, among other things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Robinson

• BIGAL123
    201 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 12:21 PM

3. Answer: 42.

There is no question - only the answer 42 .............

The Almighty Answer to the Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything. It was calculated by the computer Deep Thought for seven million years and when asked to build a better computer to discover the Question to the Life, the Universe, and Everything, it built the Earth. Before the Earth could tell the Question however, it was destroyed by the Vogons to make room for an interstellar highway bypass. For more information, see The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

• pmm711
    5,529 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 12:49 PM

garyk49:

bery111:

Sorry Pabby, just had to.

Maybe this is the question.  Who was, and what was his number, among other things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Robinson

Gary,

See...this is why the task of being "Pabby" was bestowed upon me and not you. 

Good Luck! (with learning how to transcend your mind into that of the questioner)

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,529 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 12:52 PM

BIGAL123:

3. Answer: 42.

There is no question - only the answer 42 .............

The Almighty Answer to the Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything. It was calculated by the computer Deep Thought for seven million years and when asked to build a better computer to discover the Question to the Life, the Universe, and Everything, it built the Earth. Before the Earth could tell the Question however, it was destroyed by the Vogons to make room for an interstellar highway bypass. For more information, see The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Al,

42 did not just pop out without an initial query.

Good Luck! (with winning the argument you're about to start with Gary)

Pabby

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 1:07 PM

@ Bery111,

I would be more than happy to whack a few around, the only problem might be finding an agreeable time frame. I am usually on about 4:00 P.M. EST. Mon /Fri, Sat / Sun 9:00 A.M. or so.

The Mrs. has tried using my rack for various sundry purposes, dare I say " tit for tat " has discouraged further attempts.

Doc :)

• craigswan
    31,030 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 1:17 PM

Dear pabby '

This is a two part question .

1 -  How can i convince my wife to let the hot maid sleep in between us at night .

2 -  Help .  I cannot get my wife's bra off and she gonna be home in 5 minutes .

• pmm711
    5,529 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 1:35 PM

drmoose:

@ Bery111,

I would be more than happy to whack a few around, the only problem might be finding an agreeable time frame. I am usually on about 4:00 P.M. EST. Mon /Fri, Sat / Sun 9:00 A.M. or so.

The Mrs. has tried using my rack for various sundry purposes, dare I say " tit for tat " has discouraged further attempts.

Doc :)

You're a good man Doc...but we all knew that already.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2017 4:15 PM

pmm711:

OPY-wan Kenobi,

Me thinks we should just use what you're most comfortable with...

Dear Pabby .   Sorry to say but I sold that at the pawn shop some time ago , I used the force to turn it into credits for the Christmas give aways .  

OPY

RSS