Forums

Help › Forums

Forfeiting Players

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 9 2017 10:10 AM (23 replies)
  • Parodogg
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2017 5:41 PM
    Regarding your reply on forfeiting. Maybe a bit harsh given this was a frustrated player reaching out for answers. I get it, plenty of reasons to forfeit, this is just a game, people will do what people do etc. if a request for information angers you it is best left for others to answer until you can contribute to a well placed and meaningful reply. Remember. This is just a game. Hit em straight.
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 9:49 AM
    @ parodogg: You might give a clue to the person you are replying to, in some way, so people get what you mean. Complaining about forfeiting has been going on for a long time now, and has gotten worse with the mobile app. People need to use the SEARCH BOX first. Far too many people open new threads to complain about this problem, yet is apparent that WGT is not going to change things.

You seem to feel that no one should voice their opinion or offer advice unless it's not "harsh", or is a "well placed and meaningful reply" in your words. Repeatedly answering the same questions or rants can lead to occasional answers that are not as polite as you would wish. Since WGT monitors the threads, they will control what's acceptable. Were you a hall monitor in school? Just curious.

• Parodogg
    2 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 10:10 AM

Pared,

when I hit reply, I was not aware this forum would not address the comment I was replying to   Thanks for clearing that up  

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Mon, Oct 9 2017 1:00 PM
    @ Parodogg you should be more attentive . This thread was started back in January so no need to dig it up . Months behind the post and none of your reply is helpful to anyone . Pay closer attention to the start date of a thread before replying .
RSS