Nike Vapor irons (95+)

Wed, Dec 7 2016 11:05 PM (31 replies)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 8:03 AM

overtheedge:

overtheedge:
    I DID IT!...lol,,,,

1st game - 1st time using the Nikes - HAMMERED OUT a -8 under 62 in WGT's WK 49 BPB Single Play.

Wow! What a difference.

TY again to everyone for your advice and experience that assisted me to make a decision to invest the money to improve my game and just in general ADD some more excitement to my game.

GAME IS OOOOOOON!!!!!

Have a nice wkend everyone. Jeff 

I'm glad they are working out for you Jeff.  Enjoy, Good Luck and hit 'em where you're aiming.

phred952

• Berto057
    219 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 4:38 PM

phred952:

overtheedge:

overtheedge:
    I DID IT!...lol,,,,

1st game - 1st time using the Nikes - HAMMERED OUT a -8 under 62 in WGT's WK 49 BPB Single Play.

Wow! What a difference.

TY again to everyone for your advice and experience that assisted me to make a decision to invest the money to improve my game and just in general ADD some more excitement to my game.

GAME IS OOOOOOON!!!!!

I'm glad they are working out for you Jeff.  Enjoy, Good Luck and hit 'em where you're aiming.

phred952

Congrats!  I quite like the L80's and am jealous, as I won't be able to level up fast enough to get the (L95) upgrades.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 9:03 AM

Berto your profile shows level 90 clubs and u are Level 86, how did u do that, or is it a wgt mistake

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 10:06 AM

If you look at his blog, he got a special offer from WGT.

You get these if you have feelthy pictures of the right people.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 10:27 AM

I looked and still not seeing how a L86 can get L90 clubs.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 10:39 AM

Woodoworkery:

At times, WGT will give special offers to individuals who have just leveled up. As I understand it, the offers have been some type of package that includes clubs, balls, credits, and coins.

The cost can be around 10,000 credits for everything. In those offers, WGT has included clubs above the player's level. But you have to purchase the whole package. That may have what happened here. 

I've seen at least one other person post that he got such an offer. Now, how WGT decides who to give the offer to and who not to give it to you, I have no idea.  

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 1:21 PM

Berto057:

phred952:

overtheedge:

overtheedge:
    I DID IT!...lol,,,,

Wow! What a difference.

GAME IS OOOOOOON!!!!!

phred952

Congrats!  I quite like the L80's and am jealous, as I won't be able to level up fast enough to get the (L95) upgrades.

Yes, congrats on those beauties!  Wish I was far enough along to grab those, but alas I've settled for the now level 80's as well. 

I figure it was money well spent as they are actually 85's, and are definitely better than the 59 pings I had previously.  

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 1:30 PM

Woodoworkery:

Nikes were on offer for five levels below their normal pro shop sticker level (eg im lvl 95 & I recently bought the lvl 100 Nike irons, at this reduced lvl  offer)

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 1:35 PM

Premed:
    Nikes were on offer for five levels below their normal pro shop sticker level (eg im lvl 95 & I recently bought the lvl 100 Nike irons, at this reduced lvl  offer)

The Level 86 user he's referring to has Level 90 TaylorMade irons. 

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 3:22 PM

Robert1893:

The Level 86 user he's referring to has Level 90 TaylorMade irons. 

Oh, OK. Dont know so, unless there was a previous offer on those

RSS