Thu, Mar 26 2020 12:30 PM (47 replies)
  • Paul1286155
    98 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2016 2:14 PM

What section did you see them under  I am still pretty new  

• katie012345
    213 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 3:14 AM

i have lost well over 500 credits  When i watch the 6 adds per day. i tried turning in from 10 credits to 75 and received no credits at all. When  i message the company ( live gamer ) they have never  replied,  As far as i am concerned they are up to no good.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 1:37 PM

Watching football and watching videos go hand in hand. I made about 1500 credits while watching the cowboy game last night. dead time in between plays is perfect for refreshes.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 1:37 PM

Watching football and watching videos go hand in hand. I made about 1500 credits while watching the cowboy game last night. dead time in between plays is perfect for refreshes.

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 7:45 AM

My latest problem is watching videos on my mobile and only getting credited for 1 out of four or 5. This has only started in the last few days. Anybody else experiencing this.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 8:05 AM

chicagohorn:

My latest problem is watching videos on my mobile and only getting credited for 1 out of four or 5. This has only started in the last few days. Anybody else experiencing this.

I've been experiencing similar issues. 

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 8:12 AM

katie012345:

i have lost well over 500 credits  When i watch the 6 adds per day. i tried turning in from 10 credits to 75 and received no credits at all. When  i message the company ( live gamer ) they have never  replied,  As far as i am concerned they are up to no good.

I have the exact same issue, thinking about legal actions. Apparently many WGTers experience the very same thing.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 8:48 AM

Bowl64:

I have the exact same issue, thinking about legal actions. Apparently many WGTers experience the very same thing.

You'll get nowhere with that... Futile doens't even begin to describe what you'd go through.

I'm surprised that people in the US are having issues, it's usually people outside the US now get no videos or very few, useless survey's (which are nothing more than datamining schemes) all the other offers are useless as well. 

If it's that bad for US players perhaps the whole earning credit system here is winding down since TG took over, I could see that happening. 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 9:07 AM

dedBuNNy:

Bowl64:

You'll get nowhere with that... Futile doens't even begin to describe what you'd go through.

I'm surprised that people in the US are having issues, it's usually people outside the US now get no videos or very few, useless survey's (which are nothing more than datamining schemes) all the other offers are useless as well. 

If it's that bad for US players perhaps the whole earning credit system here is winding down since TG took over, I could see that happening. 

There are so many glitches with the WGT system...and yes...the "free" credit system too.

The video views and not being credited properly is just one of the issues. 

There are also the surveys.  Surveys are a complete joke..."You are eligible for a survey blah blah blah"...then you go through 5-10 minutes of preliminary BS just to be told "You're not eligible blah blah blah". 

I have also been screwed on the "purchase credits" for buying from a merchant and credits not being applied to my account.

Scam after scam after scam.  It's more like this than anything else...

• NWDiscer
    61 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 9:22 AM

Right now im fighting both trialpay and fyber over purchases i made with texture.com,graze.com,and worldbook 2k in credits i "paid for" that they tell me i didnt.....surveys F. Those crappy things tried 3 or 4 a few months ago and when i WASTE 5+ mins to get told i dont qualify 3 times yet still get spamemails from said companies.....smh

RSS