Forums

Help › Forums

Earning credits

Thu, Mar 26 2020 12:30 PM (47 replies)
  • olliehe
    167 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 12:23 PM

Yes due too my financial situation at the time , I need these credits badly. I watch videos on my phone and I receive the odd credit. I bet I have watched 500 videos and have got maybe 100 credits this weekend. What a joke. Also they have taken away many videos on the site which enabled me to keep my costs to a minimum. I appreciate my friends and cc members buying me balls just so i can keep playing but it makes me feel very uncomfortable knowing that I owe friends(many I hardly know ) for balls and equipment. I can see at this rate . I will have to quit the game that I am beginning to love. But why would WGT care , they show us more and more every day!!!n  You contact support and they dont even get back to you.......Olliehe

• olliehe
    167 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 12:24 PM

I get you have earned 2 credits but dont get them awarded

• TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 10:41 AM

Read through all of this and it answered questions that I had.

Back when I signed up and started the 5 credit video's and  surveys  were no problem at all.

Stop playing for like 1 1/2 years and came back to find  exactly what a lot of you are talking about. 

I use to lie about my age, where I lived and sex and  easily got surveys  for 100,150 or 200 credits and do a couple a day. I will say I had one about bra's and had to guess/lie thru the entire thing  (lol).

For those who can make so many credit's why can't the rest of us do it?

I don't own a smart phone or a tablet.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 10:46 AM

As I say on a regular basis, you have to accept the feeling of being scammed in the "free credits" section.

No offence intended, but apparently scammers meet liars and cheaters there...

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 1:29 PM

Peanut Labs is very good at spotting chameleons. A few have been banned. 

I'm always the old white guy. 

I manage a completed and paid survey about once every other day, maybe a bit more. 

It is a shame about the apparent coming demise of SuperSonic. They were bread and butter for years.

• TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 2:31 PM

Jim I too am an old white guy.

I live east of NYC by 50 miles on Long Island.

I think putting in my area code already knocks me out of surveys, plus my age and for what other reason.

I'm not a chameleon all the time but try it to see if I can get a survey from time to time.

Can't get a hit. All I get is after the formal questionnaire is being directed to the start of another one. And again and again.

It's just annoying. Ask me the first questions on who I am and get on with it.

You say you can do a survey every other day. So what's the trick?

Other people say how many thousands they can make. 

Is it because of different area's you live in?

• palla4
    14 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 2:38 PM

I use to earn about 500 credits per day but the last 2 month I could only earn about 50 credits per day.

I look on free videos on my Iphone.

• TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 2:50 PM

As an update got into a Peanut Lab survey, went about 20% and it kicked me out. It was about buying a new car. When it asked what I owned now and I answered it , it said "sorry" let me direct you to another survey.

• Swinning12
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 4:05 PM

I have watched about 200 videos today. I have been given about 6 credits. Very frustrating.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 4:19 PM

TopFlite7:
    buying a new car. When it asked what I owned now and I answered it , it said "sorry" let me direct you to another survey.

Oddly enough, I reported that one to PL just last evening. 

Copy/Paste of my report. 

------------------

Nuts. I can't remember which survey router it was. It's the one with a gray floor in the foreground. 
    Anyway, one of the surveyors they took me to asked lengthy questions rating car brands, including at the end what my household currently owns. 
    Looks like another bad actor. Their "screenout' might as well be considered a full survey. 
    Just trying to help.
    Always a pleasure.
    Thanks

------------------

Most times, I just get a canned response. In the past, I've noted a few that quit appearing after my report, so it does look like they take it seriously. 

You may be right about your area getting you dropped from some. I'm in Northern Kentucky, just south of Cincinnati. Gets me that they ask for State, then zipcode. Another duh moment from the computer geniuses. 

I get quite a few surveying my preference for financial firms. I guess my personal nestegg amount is what they're looking for. 

I actually do most of the grocery shopping for my household, so I get some of those virtual shopping surveys. I had one last night that locked up midway through. Of course I reported it.

If you're going to start reporting the bad apples, you have to use the 'other' option, as it's the only one that allows you to type specifics. So far, they haven't complained about my doing so. 

Screenshots are helpful in many cases. I've started putting the shot up in my public dropbox folder and providing a link to it. 

Happy Credit Hunting.

Good Luck

:^)

RSS