Forums

Help › Forums

*** We would like your feedback - New Game Idea ***

Tue, Jun 30 2020 5:07 AM (201 replies)
  • Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 10:56 AM

zagraniczniak:
    For example, if the wind is blowing off of the Firth of Forth onto the St Andrew's course
    The wind blowing on the Firth Of Forth would have very little to no bearing on the wind blowing at St. Andrews. They are approx 40 miles apart.

• stizzle1988
    1,015 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 11:27 AM

CEverett12:

Cross Platform Play  would be my vote ! + making all Courses and UEL available at Mobile Devices.

BUT Because of how vastly different the web player base is from the mobile clientele, we do not have any current plans for cross platform play. 

However, we do have plans to implement more divisions for our leader board, including more categories for players to aim for. THIS WAS WGT's answer on the Cross platform play. I don't think the clientele is so different... i guess everyone would appreciate it. :)

+1

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 11:35 AM

Please focus the time and energy (and resources) you would have to invest in this concept somewhere else. First, eliminate the existing 'bugs' such as players teeing off appearing left handed; inexplicable game freezes and delays; allow users to permanently turn off "shot data"; once and for all switch to html and eliminate FLASH!!!!!  Not in that order....

• fourdude
    1,311 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 11:36 AM

hardwick1:

Please fix the existing issues and problems before you create more. I can really see this being a nightmare.

Jill

Spot on Jill...+1

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 11:36 AM

same equipment, same wind, same green speed, in other words just the only difference being the ability of the player!.?   YES!   my nickle.

ps:  no place for cheaters to hide!

• EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 11:42 AM

What I would like to see is WGT address some of the unfinished business that is long overdue before venturing off spending time on something new.

Here is my partial list:

• Implement the CC Bank
    • CC Benefits beyond Level 16
    • Ability to select CC Directors "powers" individually
    • Allowing one CC to create a CC tournament and invite all the members of another CC to play in the same tournament (2 CC tournament) with points scoring based on the top 25 finishers.
    • Developing a team of WGT players that will get a week's preview to test updates and find the bugs before the update is released ( i.e. a pre-release beta test group )
    • Ability for the owner to delete CC Tournament (stroke as well as bracket)
    • More ways for members to learn about CCs they might join with information such as: % of members playing in last 30 days, number of rounds played by the membership of the CC in CC tournament in the last 30 days, CC Forum activity (avg per day) etc.
    • Eliminate the disconnect problems we often face.

My list is actually much longer and WGT has many posts asking for a multitude of problems to be fixed as well.

So my opinion, do what you have promised to do first before you go off and do something else.

EE

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 11:45 AM

I have no interest in playing with clubs that set me back to a tier, and level i played  and paid for to get better lol, its a recipe for disaster, what about a combined pairs competition from each CC for example.

• DufferDuce
    96 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 11:59 AM

Also, I'm still wondering why I am blocked from contacting customer support. When I try to send a message to them, I get the message "Server Error 422".

Whatever that means.

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 12:28 PM

Sounds like a good idea

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 12:33 PM

MY GOD....

This site full of plebians eh Ic ?

Refer back the the original question and impart pertinent info / ideas to make the coming tourney better ?.... It IS coming !

Not a thread to air your gripes / asking questions that were answered on page 2 ??

No wonder fook all comes to fruition as we'd like.....

Ya'll too busy spouting c.rap about s.hit we've dealt with for years !!

Deal with the question in hand or..

STFU eh ??

Shovlovin's post being a classic example !! ( he got real GOOD after paying ? )

A bunch of K.nobheads @ times..sad thing is....

most don't recognize that they are !!

( should be the definition of madness in the OED ? )

phtt

Andy

RSS