Forums

Help › Forums

New XP System

Sat, Feb 18 2023 12:54 AM (316 replies)
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2016 10:56 PM

Komm, Paul - lass Dich mal auf den Arm nehmen und am Bein ziehen!

*claps hands*

You know your onions!

I'd never have imagined that other XPs add to the CDP to form a higher amount. This sure is a huge amelioration to the former CDP rules, isn't it?

Wasn't it a fact that you'd not receive any more points than the 880 in the
    Olde Days(?), and only from day 6. Now, it's 900+ on day 11!

Impressed,

Paul

(don't know where my tongue is going, straight left!)

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2016 12:04 AM

pdb1:

This is what I was supposed to get today day 11

This is what i got 

This means you got 553 XP points for the CDP and the rest for the actual round you played ;-) It's always been this way, apart from the difference in the amount of the CDP points. With the old system, an 18 hole tourney on your 1st round would give you just over 1400 XP (the old 880 + 400 for the tourney + strokes + CC bonus).

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2016 12:08 AM

Yes, these incentives are working for me....I just cannot wait to play...only downside is the CC will miss out on......well nothing really.

Like so many ill thought implementations....WGT seem to target the gullible....just saying....and this is not targeted at anyone, it is just my opinion.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2016 2:05 AM

pdb1:

mkrizan86:
    This means you got 553 XP points for the CDP and the rest for the actual round you played ;-) It's always been this way,

Duh .

Not sure why this attitude. This below was your post:

pdb1:

This is what I was supposed to get today day 11

This is what i got 

From reading this, one would assume you found it strange you received more than the stated 553 XPs and that there was some WGT mistake involved. Hence my explanation.
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2016 2:38 AM

mkrizan86:
    This means you got 553 XP points for the CDP and the rest for the actual round you played ;-) It's always been this way, apart from the difference in the amount of the CDP points. With the old system, an 18 hole tourney on your 1st round would give you just over 1400 XP (the old 880 + 400 for the tourney + strokes + CC bonus).

Perfect!

But, perfectly spoiling my intentions

- to send him up (auf den Arm nehmen),

- to pull his leg (am Bein ziehen),

all with tongue-in-cheek (my tongue is going, straight left [into my cheek])

Paul, dressed in cap and bells

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2016 3:21 AM

alosso:

mkrizan86:

Perfect!

But, perfectly spoiling my intentions

- to send him up (auf den Arm nehmen),

- to pull his leg (am Bein ziehen),

all with tongue-in-cheek (my tongue is going, straight left [into my cheek])

Paul, dressed in cap and bells

Even with my poor understanding of Kaiser's Deutch compared to my King's English, I understood your intentions and applauded them. Alas, my mean bone was still asleep that early on a Sunday, so I thought I'd be nice for a change ;-)

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2016 4:23 AM

Some folk you just can't joke with. Almost as if they'd had a personality bypass. 

RSS