Help › Forums

Re: freezng issues of the game

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 20 2016 10:45 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BertLane
    459 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 5:09 PM

OK guys I found the problem. I don't think it was Flash related directly cause I Uninstalled the flash file (using their uninstall software cause I found out Windows won't do it right). Found 3 older files too (Bad Adobe), uninstalled those. reinstall the most recent version. Tried it out. Still didn't fix problem.

Then the WGT guys get back to me again and said several other folks were having similar problems in last few days, and they found out Firefox had an issue (probably somebody got thru security, it happens) and Firefox issued an update to fix it.

So I did. Now all is well in Bert land.

Hope this helps somebody. Oh, I used that flash cache cleanup link. I like that.

Just a thought,  I use CCleaner daily after having played 9 to 27 holes, I recover about 1/4 to 1/3 a Gig in game related junk. That's a lot of memory after a short while. My hitching or disappearing gaps in my downswing have virtually disappeared.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 10:45 PM

You can set CC Cleaner to work automatically in the background if you wish Bert.

http://www.howtogeek.com/113382/how-to-use-ccleaner-like-a-pro-9-tips-tricks/

• PAGES
RSS