Delay becoming a Legend

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 27 2016 5:51 AM (37 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 4:42 PM

pdb1:

MichaelStroke:
    As I'm a tour legend, I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Same thing you were.

Are you comparing not going from TL to Champ the same as not going from TM to Legend?  That might be a valid argument if a) you could get to Champ from playing match play (which I do pretty much exclusively), b) you could effectively "sandbag" Champ tees by increasing your average, c) going to Champ means learning entirely different green speeds as opposed to the previous tier, or d) going to Champ means you're put at more disadvantageous tees.

For TM to Legend, all four are applicable.  For TL to Champ, none of them are.

Therefore, I ask again...what are you trying to say?

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2016 3:39 AM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2016 4:11 AM

My mother was a grade school teacher, she told me that when shown a drawing by a child you shouldn't say "what the **** is that meant to be?". Instead you should say "Tell me about it".

pdb1:

So Paul, tell me about it...
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2016 3:20 PM

pdb1:

Good grief . Michael . Can't you read ? It is obvious that all I did was agree with your comment . Then added to the guy . What the hell is he waiting for to become Legend . 

Nothing at all about you . Only that I agreed with your assessment . 

Ah, gotcha.  Your original comment seemed kind of ambiguous so I didn't have an idea of what you meant.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 4:23 AM

MichaelStroke:

pdb1:

Good grief . Michael . Can't you read ? It is obvious that all I did was agree with your comment . Then added to the guy . What the hell is he waiting for to become Legend . 

Nothing at all about you . Only that I agreed with your assessment . 

Ah, gotcha.  Your original comment seemed kind of ambiguous so I didn't have an idea of what you meant.

That could be said by anyone replying to any of Paul's (pdb1) posts!

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 5:51 AM

NEXT .

• RSS