why learn to cook if you want to eat fast food

everyone strives to do their best

legend tier is not that bad

GO FOR IT 

sry for shouting

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 11:55 AM

Dang it, my friend, we've played each other and gone head to head in club tournaments, and you've more than held your own.

You're ready for the move and -- trust me on this -- you'll have more fun.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 12:34 PM

adaputter:

but why take driving lessons if you dont want to drive

why learn to cook if you want to eat fast food

I like this lol

In other words, Man up or ship out.

The OP has more than enough weapons in his bag to compete at legend and I think his post was probably a joke.

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 12:40 PM

SafariMan62:

Jimbog1964:
    The only way to avoid tiering up is to only put in high scores once that pot is full or avoid counting RRs, and never beat a Legend.  Beating a Legend = super fast special calc average drop for tiering up.

My work prevents me from playing, but I read daily postings.....I played many a master/TM in the past and after the game i looked at their stats, one TM in particular has over 1500 match play wins against legends and STILL remains a TM with the same average every day. Does WGT have a special ruling that has no bearing on tiering up for certain players?

Johnny..

Can always see some interesting anomalies. Saw a TP with 0 RR,alts or MP....

Wonder if mobile H2H affects tiering?

• Lgacord
    992 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 5:10 PM

Thank you for the input. Gives me a little more confidence. Much appreciated.

• Lgacord
    992 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 5:13 PM

Hi there, hope you are doing well and thank you for the input. Much appreciated. I guess I was most concerned because I play with a lot of Legends in Alt who complain about being a Legend and a lot of TMs who never want to go to that tier. Made me gun shy.

• JZeman17
    254 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 5:26 PM

Only the bravest, strongest and self confident warriors were the leaders in any battle...verbatim from "The Saxon Series" by Bernard Cornwell

"Onward Thru the Fog"

JZ

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 7:41 PM

Ignore those who lament being Legend. Simply put, they ran out of talent. The Peter Principle at work.

You're a fine player. Enjoy the challenge.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 12:03 AM

Vaibhav5viv:

SafariMan62:

Jimbog1964:
    The only way to avoid tiering up is to only put in high scores once that pot is full or avoid counting RRs, and never beat a Legend.  Beating a Legend = super fast special calc average drop for tiering up.

My work prevents me from playing, but I read daily postings.....I played many a master/TM in the past and after the game i looked at their stats, one TM in particular has over 1500 match play wins against legends and STILL remains a TM with the same average every day. Does WGT have a special ruling that has no bearing on tiering up for certain players?

Johnny..

Had a quick look at that guy - thanks for the wall post.

Joined 2011 and anti sandbagging came in 2012???.......Looking too quickly I accept at his recent play he avoids Legends like the plague.  Has loads of wins against Ls but maybe all a good while ago  before the anti sandbagging .  

Comment wise his wall just had a few thanks for the game on it, and so maybe just happy plying not credits against other TMs and down and no want to try Legend..........

Never spent long on it, but on the face of it don't see anything necessarily wrong. Maybe stopped playing Ls as knows what's coming if did, never plays RRs and maybe just enjoys TMs and down matches..........Somebody else wants to spend tome looking through more great but just clicking 5 randoms for a snap shot I never saw anything necessarily wrong..

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 1:48 AM

Vaibhav5viv:

A stats of zero RRs and zero MPs point towards a mobile player, but anybody who played before the mobile apps must show something, unless he's still a 150 ave. Hack.

Vaibhav5viv:
    Some of the mobile (3 hole?) matches are set up as practice - no effect on average, tiering or stats. And, mobile stats may show only partly on the PC/browser side.

RSS