Forums

Help › Forums

The Georgian CC vs The Peoples Club

Sun, Aug 28 2016 10:32 AM (53 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 6:14 PM

I would like to add my thanks to Neale and Gav for their superb organization of a rather large event.

On top I would like to thank all of the players in the tournament from both The Georgian and The Peoples Club

Sportsmanship, fun and enjoying your time in what is after all only a game is what made this so much fun for all involved. A win or a loss did not matter....

I applaud Sue for putting together such a fine group of members in The Georgian.

Ed

• stizzle1988
    1,015 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2016 3:06 AM

Congrats to The Peoples Club! Thanks to all players and our coordinators :) and Abe was nice to meet you. See you soon on the tee boxes!

Stefan

• gavd999
    2,684 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 6:11 AM

Thanks for the kind words, 

I would also like to say a big thanks Neale, he really did make my job easy and put a lot of work into setting this up, I was unsure what to expect when I signed up to help organise this but you certainly made things a lot easier than I thought.

Also a big thanks to The Georgian, it's been a great competition and as said, from both clubs a great turn out. It was a very close match all the way through and more importantly I think everyone who played reported having a great game, two very well matched clubs.

Thanks to everyone who played and hopefully one day we can have a rematch.

Cheers

• tomcody1970
    1,111 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 10:32 AM

Sounds like two power clubs got together a had a friendly competition.. Congrats on putting together a well organized event...BRAVO !!!

RSS