Forums

Help › Forums

The Georgian CC vs The Peoples Club

Sun, Aug 28 2016 10:32 AM (53 replies)
  • adamnot
    1,810 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2016 6:32 AM

The Georgian CC Is playing the The Peoples Club in an Club vs Club competition it will be  match play  starting 13th August  and all matches must be finished on 25th August  GMT.   It will be  18 holes on the Best of Famous course. The following is the match ups.   

The course is Best of Famous

NO GAMES TO BE PLAYED BEFORE THE START DATE

The scores at the end of play are The Peoples Club 56    The Georgian  46

AnthonyHuang Taiwan  Champion  vs crusecontrol Australia Champion 1 up 2nd extra hole 

1963Bubba Germany Champion  4/3    vs  stizzle1988  Austria Champion 

NoPro17 Canada Champion          vs Swordgolfer America Champion 2 up 

Jeepie411 Canada Champion         vs Shanks181  Ireland Champion

Blitz81 America Champion              vs sonnymaxbo UK Champion  4/3

Terywl1 UK Champion 2 up                    vs BNSinram  America  Champion 

Gavd999 UK Champion 6/5               vs kipdog87  UK  Champion 

Junglefox UK Champion                 vs joeybe29  UK  Champion 2 up      

WatNickelson America Champion    vs gregcuk     UK Champion 

Alanice  America Legend             vs   RaulEastwood  France   Legend 3up

CSBarbarian America Legend          vs LWhite3549  America Legend 

EasyEdward America Legend           vs ssommers  Canada  Legend 2/1 

Bfrogers60  America Legend            vs  ttuna  America legend 4up 

MontegoMoe America Legend 1 up          vs   Beejay74  UK  Legend  

Finks UK Legend                             vs ShaanBeckham  India  Legend 3/2 

Shamper Canada Legend              vs vandasey America  Legend 2  up 

GrandpaKeith America Legend 5/4        vs adamnot Australia Legend 

Billyonpar18 America Legend 1 up extra hole           vs Fckikao  Portugal  Legend  

TeeTymeTim America Legend 4/3            vs 2043dennis  America Legend 

Blythknight Guernsey Legend 2 up          vs LKenmare  UK Legend 

Dasiedot UK Legend                          vs TNewman  America  Legend 3up  

JBMJ America  Legend 4/3                      vs TheMessengers  America  Legend  

ShellPot UK Legend               vs extremepro  America  Legend1 up extra holes 

PutterDog America  Legend              vs AUCOLL  America Legend 2 up 

Lady Chipper  America Legend 5/4         vs etienne5361 Aruba  Legend  

Wilde768  America Master                  vs plnahead America Master 2 up 

Dano691 America Tour Legend 6 /5          vs Frankp1157 America Tour Legend 

Doc58 America Tour Legend  1 up extra holes     vs  iamvapour  Alaska Tour Legend 

JasonNumber100 UK Tour Legend 3 up     vs  JacksonKent  UK Tour Legend 

HFDeuce America Tour Master 4/3           vs   simonscott1 UK  Tour Master  

Bk2ftbl  America Tour Master               vs  milandijhon America Tour Master 

Cnovak2 America Legend 1 up                  vs  HooksMcGilligan  America  Legend 

Torben101  Denmark   Legend 4 up               vs  Mhaggstrom  America  Legend   

TeeTymeTim America Legend 3/2             vs  callaghan159 Canada  Legend  

A 90 sec per shot game may be requested work this out with your opponent along with cc length of putts prior to start please.

I wish every  one a good game. If we can all remember this is for your enjoyment and all in good fun, it gives you a chance to meet like minded people.  That love playing golf.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2016 7:30 PM

As the owner of The Peoples Club I wish to thank Neale from The Georgian and Gav who stepped in for The Peoples Club while I am on vacation to set this inter CC match play up.

To Sue Sommers, owner of The Georgian  - I am looking forward to a fun and enjoyable round when I am back at home.

Let the golfing fun begin and enjoy...

Ed

• gavd999
    2,684 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 9:40 AM

I'd also like to add a thanks to Neale and The Georgian, as Ed mentioned I stepped in to help set this up having never sorted one out before, Neale has been a great help and put a hell of a lot of work into this, answering all my questions along the way, he's certainly made things a lot easier on my behalf so thanks again pal.

Win or lose I'm sure it'll be a great match, best of luck to all and most importantly have fun out there!

Gav

• HFDeuce
    685 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 6:49 AM

Just for the record, while I love my neighbors to the north, I am in fact, America's problem, not Canada's.

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 12:24 PM

Looks like I am the first to post here.

Just played with Etienne5361 and won.  It was a pleasure to meet him and I look forward to some more games. 

Do I need to post the scorecards?

Blessings,

Marion :-)

• sonnymaxbo
    32 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 12:24 PM

i won my match against blitz81 4 and 3 gl rest of team

• blitz81
    6,871 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 12:38 PM

Hi all..I just lost my Match to Sonnymaxbo..Great guy and very good putter..Congrats.Sonny...lol...He won 4up....Tony.

• stizzle1988
    1,015 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 1:26 PM

Lost to bubba ;) was nice to meet him - a real gentlemen. :) good luck to all who participate and enjoy the games

• 1963Bubba
    3,305 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 2:04 PM

Thanks again for a very enjoyable match, Stefan. The difference was just my hot putter vs some unlucky putts for you. Result was a 4&3 win for TPC. 

Abe

• Aucoll33
    13 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 2:28 PM

Hello all. Just won my match against putterdog 2 up. Great guy and great sense of humor.  

Go Georgian

RSS