Forums

Help › Forums

The Georgian CC vs The Peoples Club

Sun, Aug 28 2016 10:32 AM (53 replies)
  • Billyonpar18
    422 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2016 5:47 PM

Had a great match with FCKIKAO up and down .

I won extra hole needed

• Beejay74
    895 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 12:11 PM

Really enjoyable match with Moe (MontegoMag) top bloke, well deserved win for Moe 1up on last hole...well played

• ttuna1234
    526 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 1:50 PM

ttuna1234 wins over bfrogers60 4 & 3

Bruce started tough going up two after four holes, but he found some trouble just when my putter caught fire. I was very fortunate to be up 3 at the turn. Bruce is great guy and a good golfer; I'm looking forward to playing him again. Always fun to play with good people.

Thanks to Neale and Gav for putting it all together and a tip of the hat to The Peoples Club. Enjoyed it--big fun.

Tommy

• AlanIce
    245 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 4:47 PM

RaoulEastwood and I got our round in today. He started out a bit rusty, due to being on holiday and not playing recently. I went 2up early, but he kept clawing, making some good shots and got it back to AS until I took a 1up lead after 9.

By then he got his game going very well and after a couple of holes on the backside, took a  commanding  lead winning 3up.

Good round my friend, I enjoyed the fun!

Alan

• RaoulEastwood
    67 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 5:02 PM

AlanIce:
    Good round my friend, I enjoyed the fun!

Ty for this pleasant game. See you!

rE

• Wilde768
    50 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 5:43 PM

Had a great match with plnahed, that ended in a 2up victory for him.  Congrats plnahed on your victory, I look forward to playing with you again sometime.

Big thanks to Gav and everyone at Georgian for putting this together.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 6:27 AM

Just finished a nail biting match with Brian. His memory might be better than mine, but I got 3up by around the 7th and had IMO missed a couple of other easy putts. Anyway his play just kept on improving and it was down to 1up by 15th. I failed to close it out on the 17th, and he was extremely unlucky to roll back off STA 18th green. I managed to pitch it to 5ft with the pressure off.

Fabulous game Brian, and as we seem to be able to match times would love more games. 

Terwyl1 (Terry) wins for TPC  2 up.

• vandasey
    337 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 7:35 AM

Just finished my game with Shamper of which I came out on top with 2up.

Was a great game and want to thank her again for having to set up the back 9 again and playing around with concessions to get us back where we were after my computer decided to stop working on the 13th hole. 

Dan

• Shamper
    1,506 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 7:41 AM

Thanks for the game Dan!   There were a couple of glitches, but you came out on top. Well played!!

Stephanie

• MontegoMag
    1,746 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 10:08 AM

Beejay74:
    Really enjoyable match with Moe (MontegoMag) top bloke, well deserved win for Moe 1up on last hole...well played

Thanks Bri...you had me sweating it the whole match! Great game and lots of fun, Sir.

Moe

RSS