Forums

Help › Forums

Andyson should be made a Tour Champion.

Mon, Aug 29 2016 7:24 PM (87 replies)
  • stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2016 2:37 PM

Aye...

Andyson brought so much humour to these forums and was also an expert player at this game.

'Tis a sad day,  RIP Andy

• lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2016 5:01 PM

MOST DEFINITELY

• RoggRR
    589 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2016 7:14 PM

one of the most positive persons i have seen at the forum ... big miss for all, RIP Andy

aye

... had to find this1, Andy's post (last year):

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/316836.aspx?PageIndex=4

• AceHoler26
    325 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2016 8:49 PM

Add me to the Ayes

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2016 8:58 PM

Tour Champ.......   he is for all of us ....and more ............I hope these Threads  for him ..and every thing posted   for our friend Andy  does not  go on   notice by WGT   and   staff  ..........                  I hope  they will  in some way. say something in the news page they have for us .....         I hope they call a Tournament in his honor ........... and   for all the years to come ...... that way new comers  will ask about who was Andyson .            I miss mon ami Andy .....                Francois 

• AQUAWRAP
    630 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2016 11:11 PM

A MOST DESERVED POSITION OF HONOR, ALBEIT POSTHUMOUS, SHOULD DEFINITELY BE BESTOWED UPON THIS PRESTIGIOUS PERSON, ANDYSON. HE TOUCHED THE LIVES AND HEARTS OF SO MANY OF US WITH HIS QUICK WIT AND HUMOROUS POSTS. HE WILL BE FOREVER MISSED.

RIP ANDYSON, KEEP THEM ALL STRAIGHT AND LAUGHING UP THERE ON THAT GREAT GOLF COURSE IN THE SKY

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2016 11:48 PM

I like what Lonnie has done and will be doing the same thing for at least a week or 2. I urge all of us who knew Andy to use his ID pic in honor of him.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 12:12 AM

I think this something that I am going to start doing on a regular basis. Using the ID pic of  missing members in honor of them. Andy being the first and there will many more to come. If any of you want me to honor one of your missing friends in this way write it on my wall and I will see what I can do.

Joe

• ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 12:43 AM

aye

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,530 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 12:47 AM

I didn't have a chance to know Andyson, but I can tell he was a good-hearted man by the way he posted his words with such knowledge of the game and sense of humour.

No wonder this many people love and miss him so much. 

AYE, he fully deserves the Tour Champion title, the highest honour of the game.

And I'd like to express my respect to all of you who cherish the memory of a man who gave a huge contribution to the community. Such a wonderful culture!

This is what the community (+ humanity) is all about and I'm glad I chose to play WGT!

RIP, Andyson.

Simon

RSS