Forums

Help › Forums

3w and Hybrid specs

Mon, Sep 26 2016 6:51 PM (38 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 4:24 AM

@Armando

Thank you for taking the time to clear up the misconception. Your second post (above) provided context in a one dimensional platform.

happy hitting.:)

ct

• miamikid305
    9 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 10:38 AM

I think you'd look a whole lot smarter if ya just simply stopped making observations buddy. Everyone has a different story behind their success. newsflash, I'm pretty sure I can reach masters by Tuesday. 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 1:49 PM

miamikid305:

I think you'd look a whole lot smarater if ya just simply stopped making observations buddy. Everyone has a different story behind their success.(?) newsflash, I'm pretty sure I can reach masters by Tuesday. 

...I merely thanked you for providing context to your initial post, thus not making yourself look like another smug mouth piece. You shouldn't minimize the compliment...you don't get that many. 

I'll check in with you Tuesday, as you begin your "success" story.

In the interim, consider replacing the hybrid with a 3rd wedge.:)

ct

• JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 7:29 PM

miamikid305:

I think you'd look a whole lot smarter if ya just simply stopped making observations buddy. Everyone has a different story behind their success. newsflash, I'm pretty sure I can reach masters by Tuesday. 

I'm assuming since you used the words observation and newsflash that you're replying to me. So I glanced at your average and score history and current average and can only say this. 

Yes, you're only a couple of points, or less away from the requisite average of 67, IIRC, to reach master. And you've obviously have completed the needed number of games, so your average can only decrease. However, it seems that in the last couple of weeks you've only played about half a dozen games of the dozens you've played that will lower your score. 

If you continue with that record, it'll take most of the two days you have until Tuesday to accomplish your goal. Since you average is calculated from the best 40 games you've played since reaching Tour Pro. Given the percentage of games you've played that are Master worthy, I don't think it'll take just a couple of rounds to knock off the couple of points you need to take off your average. But I've been wrong before, so who knows.

However, once you get there, I wouldn't count on that hybrid when some of the Master level tees move you back 60 or 70 yards. 

And, also if memory serves me, Masters is a tournament; Master is the tier you're aiming for.

I don't much care how smart I look, either. Nor am I your buddy. See ya Tuesday. I might be late for the celebration; I've got concert tickets that night. Good luck with your Master's quest. 

• miamikid305
    9 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 11:59 PM

No need to wait till Tuesday. Got to Masters a whole day ahead of my schedule. Pleasure sharing my success story my bro! Sticking with the wood and my 3 wedges since it is my best set up. Thank for the advice! 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2016 4:15 AM

miamikid305:

No need to wait till Tuesday. Got to Masters a whole day ahead of my schedule. Pleasure sharing my success story my bro! Sticking with the wood and my 3 wedges since it is my best set up. Thank for the advice! 

I will pass along sincere congrats. As you probably know, master moves you back a bit on the tees. So, enjoy the new view.:)

hit em str8 and long.

ct 

• miamikid305
    9 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2016 12:57 PM

@Jas

Maybe in the spirit of having to type certain messages we all gother lost in translation. I might have taken some offense to how I thought you might have discredited my success set up. Either way it's always been an amazing game and I reached master late last night. Sorry for any confusion but to be clear I was using a3 wood already. And couldnt new happier. The next upgrade. Which might be tonight will be a driver. I could use some opinion on which would be the driver to take me through all of master of you guys wouldn't mind shooting me recommendations. Thanks my bro

• miamikid305
    9 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2016 1:00 PM

@CT

My bro. I couldn't even begin to put words together that would show how grateful I am for the wood. I'm not only sincerely humbled but forever grateful. From the bottom of my heart thank you a million times

• JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2016 6:51 PM

If 

miamikid305:

I could use some opinion on which would be the driver to take me through all of master of you guys wouldn't mind shooting me recommendations. Thanks my bro

If you have the budget, the TM M1 L74 is the most forgiving club with a slow meter so you don't need expensive slow meter balls. The only thing it really lacks is the loft to get it over the trees on some holes. Others might give a few more yards, but I'd rather land 280yds on the fairway than 290 in the rough. 

If you don't have the budget, watch videos on the mobile app to accumulate free credits. I got all my clubs that way.

RSS