Forums

Help › Forums

*** Release notes 7/28/16 ***

Thu, Aug 4 2016 7:27 AM (74 replies)
  • SplashLewis
    358 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2016 10:46 AM

I'd still like to be able to edit my notebook during a ranked round. it's ridiculous that i cant.  I don't see an official slap Jordan Spieth's notebook out of his hand when he's playing, so why us?

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2016 11:13 AM

I still think the Wind needs adjusting myself. Then take a look at dot movements on greens as they are inaccurate as well. Cat balls ? really ? they'll spend more time in the sand - litter box !!  Please, just fix what's been broken and asked to be repaired and we'll all be a lot happier with the dumb money grab stuff.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2016 1:44 PM

alanti:
    There is no other golf game on the market with a cat ball

Distance isn't great, but MAN do they ever stick the green. 

:^)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2016 2:38 PM

^^^ Lol, Sorry Guys an' Gals, we here at WGT have identified our new demographic as being pre-school through 1st grade, and, all future products will be geared towards this most lucrative segment of our customer base. Please remember, we thoroughly researched this with Gnomes, and then, when not every reasonably minded adult ran away in droves, we continued with other useless and inane items that the remainder of you just can't seem to get enough of. So, please enjoy our latest offering "Cat Balls", and remember to visit the proshop after every update to see what other golfing gems we have to offer.

Doc :(

• quelani
    219 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2016 6:44 PM

Bloody hell WGT.....I just received the same automated reply from this thread FOUR bloody times.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2016 9:08 PM

Are WGT buying these balls on the black market ?  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 4:01 AM

Stryder1261:
    I still think the Wind needs adjusting myself. Then take a look at dot movements on greens as they are inaccurate as well.

YAWN

Yeah it's the wind and the dot's, after all, it couldn't possibly be you that's inaccurate, no way, no how.

Pfffffft.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 5:25 AM

16ft ADP and 36% 1 putt is woeful, and it is not the game causing that.  I would be asking for advice and ideally doing so by posting a few short vids.  People will help if ask...........

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 6:24 AM

JimbeauC:

alanti:
    There is no other golf game on the market with a cat ball

Distance isn't great, but MAN do they ever stick the green. 

:^)

People at work thought I went bonkers when I saw that. PMSL!!!

Funny thing, my avatar is dressed the same and my cat is the same colour (seems to be a white and grey tiger) :-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 6:43 AM

Another good thing about those cat balls, no more need for all that pulling the pin malarky.

RSS