Thu, Aug 4 2016 7:27 AM (74 replies)
  • rfpoul
    1,114 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 5:26 AM

next issue....no record of RG scores either

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 5:26 AM

Opy likes cats, and Hazen likes yellow. WGT could have killed two birds with one stone here.

• AceHoler26
    325 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 5:32 AM

WGT, why not spend time making the game more "realistic" rather than spend time making it more "arcade" like ?

Balls with a cat face that meows ?  Really ?

How about making a change that actually allows players flexibility according to USGA rules ?  I speak of being able to break up the iron set.  So that players could carry a 225 yd hybrid instead of the 225 yd 3 iron if they so chose.  Or carrying a 4th wedge, like using the Cleveland 115 wedge instead of the 120 yd that is in many iron sets.  PGA players mix and match a lot, especially players like Phil Mickelson.

Would that not make the game more realistic and fun for the players ?

I don't get it......you have a wonderful product here and instead of making it more realistic you keep spending time on silliness like voices that comment on your shots, crazy lame balls that no serious player cares about, etc.

Do you ever listen to your customers ?  Ever ?

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 5:56 AM

I experienced the same thing. massive glitch. When checking the results on my phone after one hour elapsed only two scores recorded. Everyone else is WD. I started a thread on it this morning.

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 5:56 AM

CAT BALL???REALLY.....REALLY???Geezzzzzzz

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 7:25 AM

WGTicon:
    Inspired by one of our own, Gouda the cat.

I sure hope no one in that office has a pet pig!

I can hear it squealing now when I get a miss hit from a wacked out meter!

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 7:34 AM

Almost every time WGT adds more useless bells and whistles -  a "cat ball" - REALLY??? - then something else in the game is messed up. Latest ahem "update" another perfect example. Country club scores aren't get posted...and apparently there are other scoring glitches occurring. I just played a single play CC tourney...(1) my score wasn't posted on the leaderboard (although it is in my score history) and (2) apparently I can play this same single play  tournament again!

WHY does WGT continue to add these practically useless unasked for features which end up screwing something else in the game up??? DON'T YOU FOLKS EVER LEARN???

For clubs that use some CC tourneys for league play, as mine does (i.e. head to head), this will make it a lot more work for the stat person to see who had the lower score.

What exactly has Top Golf done for their customers since buying out WGT? Other than continue to rake in cash?

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 7:55 AM

seriously wgt, try to sort out the on going issues like games being duplicated before adding useless gimmicks to the game,

just set up a cc tourney and the game was duplicated so now i have 3 comps with the same name (again) which causes issues and confusion for members plus ive had the purse taken off me 3 times, this has been an issue for a hell of a long time and i would have thought a priority instead of cat balls!!!!!!

patience is dwindelling

tws

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 8:05 AM

Next?

• LarenzoSD
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 8:39 AM

cc tourney played but now says not played. and will not let me play again..

mantis0014:

nanstar:
    New 'missing tourney scores' will now be accessible via your score history

Game thinks you havn't played the round yet.   Single comps are unlimited   lol.  Not sure what will happen if you play it again

RSS