I'm green noo.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 8:05 AM

Need to rope in a Sassenach or worse... Hazen!!! LOL

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 8:08 AM

I can play , If need a 4th My Great Grandparents are from The Shetland Islands :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 8:11 AM

That's 3.... Wooden's hands seem to be busy... oh and I'm blue. :)

Whilst I'm waiting; what about that latest product release?

I spy wiv my lil' eye... something beginning with 'B'. 

Bawbag in the house! 

This aint going well...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 8:17 AM

Maybe Hazen's at lunch,he'd definitely play if he was working.

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 8:52 AM

when are we going to get a meaningful upgrade, such as new pins at RSG, Olympic, Pinehurst, or Chambers Bay?

• ct690911
    7,203 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 8:59 AM

TopShelf2010:

alanti:
    High level players who are low tiered players using top equipment is wrong, and some stipulations should be implemented

I agree my friend. I should have worded that a little differently. I keep forgetting that there are those that continue to manipulate the system to remain at a lower tier. 

Don

I'm a level 106 legend..avg is about 69. There may come a time when I'm accused of manipulating the system (been accused of worse by some rock dwellers). The truth is that I play Alternate and Match, and that I'm not a very good putter of the ball...lol

Reading chinese poetry is easier than reading the greens...oi vey

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 9:19 AM

derekortt:
    when are we going to get a meaningful upgrade, such as new pins at RSG, Olympic, Pinehurst, or Chambers Bay?

Xactly...( one post here worthwhile commenting on ), we can deal with the connex probs ( been doing it for years after all ;-(  )

You won't believe the diff it will make WGT, revitalize old tracks ?

^^^ I'm loathe to put TG' after WGT....

As I've seen no raising of the bar since the buyout.

MG might be more appropriate...Mediocre Golf Co ??

Anyone else come to the conclusion that TG / MG bought this with no better plan in mind than to leave in place what WGT had set out for us..and hoped there would be major crossover /  'feet through door in US ' for Parent Co and that the mobile market will  take off in time....  ???

Andy

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 9:37 AM

alcaucin:
    Anyone else come to the conclusion that TG / MG bought this with no better plan in mind than to leave in place what WGT had set out for us..and hoped there would be major crossover /  'feet through door in US ' for Parent Co and that the mobile market will  take off in time....  ???

That was my initial reaction to the take-over and nothing has happened since that changes my opinion.

New pins on the mentioned courses would be a real boost to the game.

Come on WGT, think of the ball sales as we all try to match/beat our best course scores with the new pin placements.

• borntobesting
    9,633 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 10:06 AM

PaulTon:
    New pins on the mentioned courses would be a real boost to the game.

Yes  new pin would be great but I don't see us getting any new pins for RSG. Unless of course it's like the new pins on Kiawah Island.  I don't see them going all the way to England just to shoot new pins. It wouldn't be worth the cost. The one I don't understand is Olympic. I mean it's right in their backyard so the only cost would be shooting the pics and programming the new pins.

RSS