Forums

Help › Forums

*** Release notes 6/29/16 ***

Thu, Jun 30 2016 2:57 PM (55 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 1:47 PM

TopShelf2010:
    And honestly, do the High Level players really need anything more than what we have? We are already bickering back and forth over low 50's scores being posted.

High level players who are low tiered players using top equipment is wrong, and some stipulations should be implemented......but WGT is about revenue, not morals. If they are happy plodding away in alt and their peers think they are great, that is fine.....but when it comes to skins or MPC,  it is so wrong.

Not sure if we do not need more choice - choice is good for all, but we certainly do not need better attributes. The horse did bolt a long time ago, and no-one could be bothered to close the gate.

If only the real professionals could hit as many fairways as even an average WGT'er.....

Still fun using starters for that reason....occasionally lol. #7 St Andrews was always a killer hole into a headwind....and quite narrow to the left.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 2:09 PM

Blue driver / 3wd?

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 3:43 PM

Woodoworkery:
    There has to be a monetary reason for them to keep bringing mid level clubs to the game.

Yep. Given recent events, a few people will be starting over. They'll need the fire power ;-)

• lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 4:30 PM

mkrizan86:

Woodoworkery:
    There has to be a monetary reason for them to keep bringing mid level clubs to the game.

Yep. Given recent events, a few people will be starting over. They'll need the fire power ;-)

That is just so wrong but so true . Only this time they better keep a low profile .

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 5:16 PM

WigerToods2010:

Blue driver / 3wd?

Yep, let's have a game Johnny, I'll show you how good they look and how badly they perform in the wrong hands ;)

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 1:52 AM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 2:38 AM

WoodenHands:

WigerToods2010:

Blue driver / 3wd?

Yep, let's have a game Johnny, I'll show you how good they look and how badly they perform in the wrong hands ;)

We should set up an alt shot game where everyone wears saltire troosers. Let confusion reign!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 7:15 AM

PaulTon:
    We should set up an alt shot game where everyone wears saltire troosers. Let confusion reign!

How many bug reports would go like this?  

It's my turn in alt/shot and I have no swing meter!    Oh wait,  it's not my turn yet.   LOL

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 7:19 AM

PaulTon:

WoodenHands:

WigerToods2010:

Blue driver / 3wd?

I'm up for that

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 7:59 AM

On and "trooserd" up!

:)

RSS