8,445 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 5:22 AM

You're welcome.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 5:58 AM

Woodoworkery:
    WGTicon:
    WGT Golf Mobile "Save and Quit" - Fixed an issue where the screen or functionality was was missing for some Golf Mobile players after they saved and quit a game.

Why is Mobile involved in a PC downtime? Was the dot issue on the greens even looked at ?

This bug was on PC (too?) since the last update. Now it's fixed.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 7:10 AM

alosso:

Woodoworkery:
    WGTicon:
    WGT Golf Mobile "Save and Quit" - Fixed an issue where the screen or functionality was was missing for some Golf Mobile players after they saved and quit a game.

Why is Mobile involved in a PC downtime? Was the dot issue on the greens even looked at ?

This bug was on PC (too?) since the last update. Now it's fixed.

Thats  what I was referring to was the bug on PC, I dont play mobile. Thanks for the reply

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 7:16 AM

Nope the bug is still there. Get on the green in practice mode, take a mulligan, the dots all go in one direction. Been like that for a long long time. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,528 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 7:28 AM

WGTicon:

Hi everyone,

July 2016 Game Updates:

See what’s new on WGT today, including new virtual equipment from TaylorMade...

When will the Ben Hogan golf clubs be available at WGT?

I'd be thrilled to see VKTR hybrids, FT. WORTH hi irons (or PTx irons) and TK wedges in my bag!

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 7:58 AM

I have it happen to me at least once a round in ranked mode.

• lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 8:50 AM

WGTicon:

Hi everyone,

July 2016 Game Updates:

See what’s new on WGT today, including new virtual equipment from TaylorMade...

TaylorMade M2 Driver – This new driver from TaylorMade is a great addition to your virtual golf bag, to add more distance and forgiveness off the tee.

• Unlocks at Level 7, Level 26 and Level 69 in the WGT Pro Shop.

TaylorMade M2 Hybrid – Get more consistent speed, distance and forgiveness with the new TaylorMade M2 Hybrid on WGT.

• Unlocks at Level 9, Level 26 and Level 69 in the WGT Pro Shop.

Fixes and improvements:

• WGT Golf Mobile "Save and Quit" - Fixed an issue where the screen or functionality was was missing for some Golf Mobile players after they saved and quit a game.
    • Club Rentals - Fixed a display issue for when some players rented a club but did not equip it, they received an incorrect timer message.

So 2 more clubs another mid level driver and a useless hybrid . How many more useless hybrids do we need ? The hybrids would be alright if they were set up to play like the 3 woods . A 240-250 yard hybrid for the top level players would sell as an option over a 3 wood .

So a 4-5 hour downtime that was more of a waste of time and resources than anything else . Why not have a 4-5 hour downtime that is focused on fixing only remaining issues with the game ?The putting grid is still an issue as well as game freezing up during play so the time and money could both have been better well spent .

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 9:11 AM

WigerToods2010:

You're welcome.

Oh FFS!! Ma sides!!!

That made me laugh way too much.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2016 9:18 AM

RSS