Forums

Help › Forums

Southern England Links vs The Georgian

Wed, Jun 15 2016 11:45 PM (42 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2016 3:40 PM

As per above, great spirit these games were played in. All the posts on our forum spoke highly of their opposition.

Well done to our squad from me for winning and a well done also to Nico and Neale for their hard work throughout.

Bubbs

• adamnot
    1,810 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2016 11:45 PM

I do apologies for being late in my response.   First I would like to congratulate Southern England Links on their resounding win you were far to good for us on this occasion.  To all the players on both sides I appreciate the efforts you all put in to ensure all but one match was played, very well done,  the matches as has been reported to me were all played in the right spirit and enjoyed by all our members very much.  I am sure some friendships were made that will last for some time to come.  Finally I would like to thank Nico for organizing the event so well and it was a great pleasure to work with you on this.  We will take from this game the friends made the experience gained and how a competition like this should run.  Thank You all again good luck and good golf to all.

Neale

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 3:52 AM

Thank you to both Captains for organising this inter cc, another enjoyable one played in good spirits. Thank you to all that took part

Pip

RSS