Forums

Help › Forums

Southern England Links vs The Georgian

Wed, Jun 15 2016 11:45 PM (42 replies)
  • RANGER1988
    1,059 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2016 7:33 PM

Had a great game with Jim (Zoombaya)! Wonderful gent to play the game with!

Ranger wins 3 up!

Thank you Jim!

Topper

• 2ndXaround
    654 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2016 10:17 PM

DanielT5:

2ndXAround (Mike) beat DanielT5 2 and 1. Mike is a very good player and a gentleman to play with. Hope to see him on the links again.

Thank You Dan, your not to bad yourself.  This match could of easily went your way as well Dan.  Nice to play with you.  Good luck the rest of the players from both sides whom haven't played their games.

Mike

• OLDMXR
    1,309 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 3:23 AM

I played against Kevinf2009 I won 2up. Was a very good match great person even told me how to remove the flag stick. I only wish I knew how to remove the flag stick along time ago.

Thanks for setting this tourney up.

Bob

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 10:37 AM

Spino1 (CH) (GBR) vs Julio1235 (CH) (USA) Spino1 wins 2&1

Thanks for the knock Travis, you sure put away some lovely putts whilst i was finding my feet, 3 up thru 7 !.. fortunately i found my range before it was too late.. A game of 2 halves as they say.

regards

Stu

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 12:17 PM

Just had the pleasure of a game with Mick (kipdog), a great guy to play with, plenty of chat and banter and a few good laughs, cheers Mick.

I managed to close the game out with a birdie on the 17th after 2 brilliant tee shots. The match was tight all the way and whenever I got an edge Mick hit back with some fine golf. This one could have gone either way, we were very evenly matched.

Thanks again Mick, top man and best of luck to everyone yet to play

Pip

• cousinzeke1
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 6:52 PM

Well Played my match against Swordgolfer (Fred) and it was a very good match up.....He missed the fairway on two and left me a chance to go 1 up ....It stayed that way until 8 where he missed his birdie putt and I was lucky enough to hole mine....back to 1 up on 9 and finished the game 2up on 17....Fred is a very good player it was just my lucky day ...great match against a great player....final score Cuz 2up after 17.....another one for SEL

• TNewman6
    290 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 9:08 PM

Thanks again for the game Bill. Hope to play again soon m8 ! Gr8 format Captains ! Enjoyed it , and can`t wait for round 2 !

~T

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 9:17 PM

Southern England Links       the Georgian

Shedlite (L) (USA)             vs TNewman6 (L) (USA)

Had a great time playing Tom , was a pleasure to meet and play . was worried we would not be able to match a time, but luck be with us we both on at same time tonight

game started slow for me 3D after 7 but managed to get one back on 9th. played even next 4 holes then we trade holes I would win to go 1D, then he would win and go back to 2Up

if you haven't figured it out he won 2Up on 17th

• PAULFINN52
    3,172 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 2:36 AM

paulfinn wins 3 up dideyedoit

enjoyed the game with kimberley the train driver,went 3 up early with a hot putter even though had big hangover,kim was suffering with her putter,

she got it going on 10 and a super eagle on 11 got her back to 1 down,managed to get back to 2 on the 15th and closed it out when she missed a tricky putt on 16.

glad i played as it has woke me up a bit but still got the damn hangover lol

thx kim

paul

• amateur4sure
    2,198 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 10:07 AM

Amateur4sure vs Whiskeybreathe

A4S win 2 up

What a wonderful guy Jeff is, A true gentleman and a sportsman..

We had great fun even though WGT tried to intervene a few times with those dodgy distances and we won`t mention those very dodgy camera angles lol

Seriously good game without our best form on show and to be honest the game could have went either way..

Thanks ever so much Jeff, Looking forward to our next outing...

Chris

RSS