Help › Forums

Subjective Results.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 23 2016 9:40 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2016 7:27 AM

So amusing. I long ago stopped posting such subjective results for reply. Simply because WGT doesn't take the time to answer, or when they do, it is with the same dismissive regards. Have you had a chance to play a tournament format such as Techeman's 2 Majors. Green speeds at 40 and 30 mph winds? Tell me how you can be subjective to your shot results under such circumstances? Or define them in your notebook? You would need another note book to to add and delete correction.                                                       Now this was a no cost entry, understood, because I can see no reason for for such a waste other than a free reward. Putt I love the straight in uphill putt, that went two feet past the hole and rolled back beyond the spot I just putted from.                                                         What a foolish thought to be believe that a paid  tournament entry could possibly contain such folly!  Actually my answer to the question supports the belief that WGT cares more about $$$ than and honest evaluation to a legitimate concern.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2016 7:31 AM

Gibberish ^^^

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2016 8:09 AM

Well I have been at this for years. And have long made voice my opinion how fraudulent the site is, when they ask for money to instill better results. I happen to make the jump to legend in last few weeks.   Immediately my scoring average  went from sub 61 to a plus 72. And my subsequent rounds show, with many few rounds around par. Funny how that goes, from sub par golfer to so someone lag putting 21 feet past the hole. This site is a joke.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2016 9:09 AM

mrshazam:
    Funny how that goes, from sub par golfer to so someone lag putting 21 feet past the hole. This site is a joke.

Understanding what happens to green speeds and averages when you move up a tier might help. Throw in average saturation and you have all the explanation you need.  :-)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2016 9:40 AM

As i previously said on page 1.........must have had a good secretary.

• PAGES
RSS